Med Supp Leads Other Than Cold Calling Abd Referrals

jn8691mr

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I'm talking about those that already have plans, not turning 65. Other than cold calling and referrals, how are you obtaining your clients?

No. As long as I'm not the one making the cold calls. It's been mind numbing lol

So realistic 1st year med supp expectations would be 100 new clients at an average commission of $300 = $30,000 .... Spend $250 per week on leads is an annual expense of $13,000 ... Netting $17,000?

----------

So realistic 1st year med supp expectations would be 100 new clients at an average commission of $300 = $30,000 .... Spend $250 per week on leads is an annual expense of $13,000 ... Netting $17,000?

Am I missing something or are my new client numbers too low?

You should look at selling one supp per day. If you can do that you'll be just fine, especially once the renewals start coming in. Actually, if you can do this for 18 months straight you'll start seeing those renewals really start to add up.

I'm not saying not to try and make more sales, I'm just saying that one per day is a good platform to stand on.

That is only realistic if you sold 100 clients your first month.

I just read in a LinkedIn group where Christopher Westfall said he did 1.2 million in personal production this past AEP ... Crazy numbers ... That's like 700 apps

The problem with lead cards is their too generic. You might get responses from people who just got a rate increase.

But the vast majority of clients I've acquired have been from telemarketing explaining why Plan G or N is a better value. And I have them do the math with me over the phone.

I have yet to see a lead card that does that, other than "Some carriers has increased their rates as much as 30%!", which is complete nonsense!

No wonder 99% of them get thrown in the trash.

Back