Med Supp Leads Other Than Cold Calling Abd Referrals

You should look at selling one supp per day. If you can do that you'll be just fine, especially once the renewals start coming in. Actually, if you can do this for 18 months straight you'll start seeing those renewals really start to add up.

I'm not saying not to try and make more sales, I'm just saying that one per day is a good platform to stand on.

For ME to sell 1 app a day strictly based on tele leads, Id need 100 leads/week & stay on the phone all day....I admire those that can do that, I cannot!

Someone (SIMA ?) ;had a spreadsheet on how to make $100K as a Medicare Agent.....could change input to see it's impact on bottomline

You can make whatever you want to make in this business but your earnings are directly proportional to your effort.

Or look at it this way.

You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help enough other people get what they want. -Zig Ziglar

I just read in a LinkedIn group where Christopher Westfall said he did 1.2 million in personal production this past AEP ... Crazy numbers ... That's like 700 apps

Chris is very good at what he does. He has built that revenue over years, not one AEP. If you really want to get good advice join his site. He seems to be a very hard working guy with integrity from my dealings with him. This business is dedication and good work ethic. A true desire to help Senior Citizens is required.

Chris is very good at what he does. He has built that revenue over years, not one AEP. If you really want to get good advice join his site. He seems to be a very hard working guy with integrity from my dealings with him. This business is dedication and good work ethic. A true desire to help Senior Citizens is required.
I didn't see the actual Linkedin post, so I can't clarify, but this post pretty much insinuates that he wrote that much production, just this last AEP. Whatever the case, he was able to achieve this because of all the effort he put in during the early years, especially with inbound marketing and lead generation. Like a pebble thrown into a pond, if you stick with it, those ripples will eventually take a compounding effect! Like 700 apps written during AEP!

Someone (SIMA ?) ;had a spreadsheet on how to make $100K as a Medicare Agent.....could change input to see it's impact on bottomline

Here is the 100K Medicare supplement producer spreadsheet (see attached).

Any questions let me know.

Attachments

• SMSU 100K Supp Agent worksheet.xlsx
    66.2 KB · Views: 111
I didn't see the actual Linkedin post, so I can't clarify, but this post pretty much insinuates that he wrote that much production, just this last AEP. Whatever the case, he was able to achieve this because of all the effort he put in during the early years, especially with inbound marketing and lead generation. Like a pebble thrown into a pond, if you stick with it, those ripples will eventually take a compounding effect! Like 700 apps written during AEP!

This doesn't make much sense because Chris doesn't do MAPD, only Med Supplements.

I have no doubts that he is a very, very large personal producer but not 700 apps during AEP (unless they are all PDPs).

Actually, it does make sense. A lot of seniors hear that they have to pick new plans and get confused. They find his videos and other online marketing and call for advice.

This is true, Chris is a stand up guy that works his rear end off each and every day. He helps agents because it is in his heart. He doesnt have to.

Back