Med Supp Live Transfer Leads?

Todd King

IMO/FMO Owner
5000 Post Club
Virginia
Does anyone have any experience with live transfers for Med Supps? If so, what company and how was/is your experience with it?

----------

Nobody? No ideas on this?

Does anyone have any experience with live transfers for Med Supps? If so, what company and how was/is your experience with it?

----------

You wont get much help from medsupp guys LOL

You may want to reach out to, awww crap, I forgot his name, really good guy on the forum, he posted a while back about some he used and they were good in the beginning then starting sucking. If I remember Ill pm you.

You wont get much help from medsupp guys LOL

You may want to reach out to, awww crap, I forgot his name, really good guy on the forum, he posted a while back about some he used and they were good in the beginning then starting sucking. If I remember Ill pm you.

I think that was vic120.

I'm sure leadheroes.com would do them, but it's tough because the flow will trickle and if you miss the trnasfer it can be the kiss of death.

That's exactly right ... Or even if the transfer is delayed it can kill the lead.

I could do it as well, actually....hmmmm well, something may be on the horizon for this:biggrin:

----------

----------

Todd as gollini said, that agent was Vic120, reach out to him.

Extremely limited experience - a couple of years ago I had used benepath's live transfer and other leads. I received one live transfer and it did turn into a med sup client. However, I didn't like their system as I needed more "off" time/options and it was a bit of a pain in the ass, in that regard.

----------

Back