Med Supp Phone Sales -Register for Free Webinar on 8/31 11:00CST

Re: Med Supp Phone Sales -Register for Free Webinar on 8/31 11:00

Medico is hosting a free webinar with pointers on how to sell med supps over the phone. Hey, it's free so I'm going to check it out!

Medico's Med Supp PHONE Sales

That LIVE Medico webinar is:
Wednesday, August 31, 2011 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM CDT (12pm ET start)

But if you miss it (like most do when they're only given once), you'll be able to watch it under the MEDICO tab at SellMedicareByPhone.com. It will be on there a couple hours after the live webinar, then will be there 24/7 for agent use..

I developed my own marketing plan, using United HealthCare and Internet leads statewide from my home office. No appointments. I wrote my Medicare High School 101 course for seniors, simple and concise and have follow up emails for each plan with everything they need to know to make an intelligent decision and the application is included to print out, fill in and fax to me. I write 100 apps a year, talking to 2-3 people a day during the off season, and another 100 during AEP. I'm sharing all of my marketing to any agent who can contract with United Healthcare. You will be paid twice weekly by the company direct deposit. Email me at joelgardberg@bellsouth with your name, number and good time to call and I would be happy to chat with you. Rabbi is Hebrew for teacher.

Rabbi is simply here to recruit and the post above proves it. It should go in the offers section but I guess it takes an agent with more ethics than Joel has to do that.

Rick

Rabbi is simply here to recruit and the post above proves it. It should go in the offers section but I guess it takes an agent with more ethics than Joel has to do that.

Rick

I have noticed that 2/3 of Rabbi's posts are recruiting. At first I was like, kol hakovod. Now, I'm like, oy, it's mamesh a chillal hashem.

Yes it is very annoying and you can see right through him. It's funny how he brags about selling 200 policies a year and working part time.

First of all, 200 is average and second, is there such a thing as a full time L&H agent? Lol. I only know part timers.

I have noticed that 2/3 of Rabbi's posts are recruiting. At first I was like, kol hakovod. Now, I'm like, oy, it's mamesh a chillal hashem.

That is way too funny!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Yes it is very annoying and you can see right through him. It's funny how he brags about selling 200 policies a year and working part time.

First of all, 200 is average and second, is there such a thing as a full time L&H agent? Lol. I only know part timers.

I know you! You could teach those classes. You are an MA selling fool. :D

Last edited:

I know. Fishing in other people's ponds is your real full time job. hahahahahaha

Ha. Hey Frank, I wrote a husband and wife over in Montgomery City. They had a gorgeous pond in their back yard. I told them I'm a big fisherman. Guy pulls out 2 polls from the closet and says 'let's go'.
:D:D

Oh, what you'll be missing when you leave Missouri!

Back