Med Supp quoting tool

Jon Dough

Expert
Is there such a thing as a quoting tool or site that will give me EVERY Med supp approved in the state?

Most of them offered by FMOs give premiums on carriers they represent

Advice?

Is there such a thing as a quoting tool or site that will give me EVERY Med supp approved in the state?

Most of them offered by FMOs give premiums on carriers they represent

Advice?

As Beka said, CSG Actuarial is the closest you'll come.

I use CSG for 1 state and pay $20.00 monthly for medsup.. I also get it from 2 fmos and get it free. You should check again it's very inexpensive.

Not so cheap when you work many states. I get it for free however.It's a must though and If I had to pay for it than it would pay for itself.

Ok folks thanks!
Lots of FMO's offer it free, but most only show the companies they offer. If you're contracted with Bankers Fidelity you can access it on their site.I was surprized to see so many companies listed on there.

I subscribe for the Med Supp, MAPD, PDP, Hospital Income and FE for $30 a month. Shows every company. It's nice to be able to see what the competition's rates are. There's other useful info including Underwriting(I don't use it because it's too vague, but it might be helpful for a new agent).

I think that's a lot of value for $30 a month, and what the hell...it's tax deductible. :yes:

Last edited:
Not so cheap when you work many states. I get it for free however.It's a must though and If I had to pay for it than it would pay for itself.
I think you only pay for up to 5 states, so for just Med Supps would be $100 a month for all 50(60 according to O'bama)states.

I think you only pay for up to 5 states, so for just Med Supps would be $100 a month for all 50(60 according to O'bama)states.

I didn't know that $100 is not bad

Do they give you the extra Obama states Also for that price or is that extra?

Back