Med Supp Telemarketed Leads

Selling telemarketed leads in any form is a tough gig; I'm very impressed with how well of a job these FE lead generators have done and for how long.

I haven't found a decent source yet. I get better results calling myself but would really like the to back off of that.

Have you decided in which states?

We're not sponsoring the telemarketer but will be simply a "pass through" for agents (members only) to order a campaign. The number of leads will be the luck of the draw.

I had been getting about 2 or more per hour in the past although things are slowing right now due to so much competition from AEP.

Results will vary but what we'll do is take the hiring and training issue away from agents.

Keep turned for more information. It will be a turn key program and we as an association will not be adding any cost/income to this.

Probably nothing to report until after the 1st of the year and this will start slowly. If you want this on a per-lead basis, it may not work.

When it's ready to go it will be in the offers section because that's the proper place for offers.

Rick

We're not sponsoring the telemarketer but will be simply a "pass through" for agents (members only) to order a campaign. The number of leads will be the luck of the draw.

I had been getting about 2 or more per hour in the past although things are slowing right now due to so much competition from AEP.

Results will vary but what we'll do is take the hiring and training issue away from agents.

Keep turned for more information. It will be a turn key program and we as an association will not be adding any cost/income to this.

Probably nothing to report until after the 1st of the year and this will start slowly. If you want this on a per-lead basis, it may not work.

When it's ready to go it will be in the offers section because that's the proper place for offers.

Rick

Sounds like you may be doing this on a per hour basis, which I think is a smarter way to go. It will keep the fighting for replacing bad leads away.

I would like to find a Steve like program(avatar program) for Med Supps by the hour.

Back