Med Supp Underwriting for Diabetics Clients

sorry to bump an old thread but will anyone take someone taking 120 units of insulin besides AARP?

sorry to bump an old thread but will anyone take someone taking 120 units of insulin besides AARP?

One thing you could try is to have your client go to their Dr. and see if he/she will lower the insulin quantity and add pills or something. That has worked for me more times than I can count.

One thing you could try is to have your client go to their Dr. and see if he/she will lower the insulin quantity and add pills or something. That has worked for me more times than I can count.

Literally if their dr lowered their insulin to say 90 for a week they could potentially qualify with Everest. Normally these people have other underlying issues if they are taking that much insulin however

Literally if their dr lowered their insulin to say 90 for a week they could potentially qualify with Everest. Normally these people have other underlying issues if they are taking that much insulin however

Doesn't Everest go back 5 years on that though? I was thinking they may be able to get it down to 50 units or less. It's a stretch, but I've seen it happen.

Back