Med Supp with Final Expense

I know of a guaranteed issue FE policy (Americo's UPIII), however, its premiums are very steep. It does benefit those that cannot get coverage anywhere else. If this "complementary" FE policy is price wise also good, then I am all ears.....

Yeah I think Americo and Foresters are 2 of the better simplified options for FE in combo. If they're on a lot of meds, Americo, not so many, Foresters.

Foresters rates are a lot better than Americo, and you're right about the meds, as Foresters does the MIB and PHI. Both are solid companies, I do write some FE with Bankers Fidelity, it all depends on the client and the situation - as do most sales

I won't say what company it is on this forum because of the way I seem to be attacked for trying to help...My agency is the ONLY agency in the country that can sell this product. It is NOT a "zero premium plan" and if you would like more info, or would like to sell it yourself, please provide me with your name and number and my office will contact you.
Thank you;)

Hey Less=More!
You're not accepting emails and neither you nor I can PM LOL. If you could email me on your product I'd appreciate it.
Richieg

As far as nationally written companies, I believe so. Bankers Fidelity, out of Atlanta had a combination app but the rates for the FE were higher than Foresters or a couple other companies. So I don't write the combo anymore. I simply write the UoO med supp and a Foresters FE. Two apps, but it helps the client more.

Continental have a med sup/FE combo in some states.

Most of the combo products are not good for the clients as it limits their options. What if they want to change their med sup company down the road? Cn the FE be separated from it at that time?

To include is to exclude. Why would any agent want to exclude products from their clients?

Continental have a med sup/FE combo in some states.

Most of the combo products are not good for the clients as it limits their options. What if they want to change their med sup company down the road? Cn the FE be separated from it at that time?

To include is to exclude. Why would any agent want to exclude products from their clients?

With Continental Life, when I was still selling it, the FE portion of the Med Supp app allowed the agent to add either $1,500 or $3,000 of FE. They were issued as two separate policies and could be billed either separately or as one premium payment.

Latest posts

Back