Med Supps in Florida a Waste of Time?

No I'm actually not an FMO/IMO trying to push "new med supps in FL". We are a family-owned brokerage that specializes in Med Sups (like most of us here) and we work on leads and client referrals. If you are not finding success with United American then I would like to help you boost that carrier for your portfolio. Even though UHC has low rates in the orlando area, Florida is a big state and you can be really boosting your UA sales and get paid lifetime level renewal income where the other carries stop paying after 7 years! You just need to align yourself with the best UA agency to give you the support. You seem to do great Med Sup business but why would you not want to do MORE and boost your income potential? Would be wise for us to talk.

UHC pays till year 10 now I believe. It’s less after year 6 like most companies.

Most of my business is t65’s. Lowest priced plan G in orlando is UHC at $164.78 and UA is $188. Even if I didn’t feel “good” about UHC I could put them with Humana for $166.97, MoO for $168.35 or Aetna $170.93.

Why in the world would I put them with UA? They are way overpriced for most parts of FL. The only low priced plan with them is high F. No thanks.

Why do you think you could boost my Med supp sales? If I offer my clients a plan that is 15% more, of course I get more commissions, but I also lose the trust of those clients and will eventually lose the sale once an agent that has better companies in his bag talks to them. There’s a a reason why UHC has 56% market share in FL and UA has 5

UA had a decrease for Plan N this year. Aetna and MOO will have increases effective 3/1. I heard Humana will have an increase, but haven't confirmed it. Thrivent has a good price for Plan G.

Yes he’s attempting to recruit agents for a “new” Med supp in FL.
I’m tired of the calls from Fmo’s trying to pimp out their new Med supp plan that will increase by 20% in 2 years. I used to fall for their tricks. No more.
You can’t beat uhc, Florida blue and Humana here

I don't see any of his posts so apparently he does not want to give his recruitment pitch, or he has blocked me. I would have liked to have read his pitch, he got his license & started in the insurance business in 2015 per the FL DOI. Facts matter.

Back