Med Supps in Florida a Waste of Time?

Chazm can you confirm that Humana is having an increase? I use them a lot here in the panhandle. I have called and stayed on hold for too long so I hang up. Can't find anything about it on their site.

Chazm can you confirm that Humana is having an increase? I use them a lot here in the panhandle. I have called and stayed on hold for too long so I hang up. Can't find anything about it on their site.

I’m sure they will at some point but no notice is out yet.
Your clients get a 1 year rate lock with them but I haven’t heard of a rate increase.

CSG does not show FL state loss ratio for Humana. It gives national info 200K lives premium of $409M with 76.65% Loss Ratio with 1.37% of national market

Seems like so often, the marketers that call us don't know their ass from a hole in the ground. I just had one the other day. She didn't have a clue.:laugh:

Every time one calls me with a new carrier or a lesser-known carrier, I ask what type of underwriting nich do they have, Then uhh \

You would think they would know one of the most important fact of what they are selling but No never not once

Any correspondence at all from Humana about an increase in FL?
Getting calls from FMO's indicating the Humana is planning to increase their rates, but I have not seen anything concrete.

Back