Med Supps

Depends on plans available, past rate increases, and who is selling there. Look on the DOI's website and start calling the listed carriers to find out.

What are good companies to contract with for Med Supps? My states are Missouri & Colorado.

Do you live in Missouri, if so where? Are you planning on selling in metro or rural areas?

Are you an experienced agent interested in the senior market or have you recently received your license?

How are you defining "good companies"? Are you looking for the cheapest ones, those that pay the highest commissions or the companies who have the best track record when it comes to premium increases?

The Med Supp market is constantly fluctuating, much more in the last few than ever before.

This business is becoming more and more challenging ever year. It is a much tougher market than it use to be and requires extremely good marketing and organizational skills to be really successful.

You can always give me a call if you would like to discuss it.

Lowest rates for Med Supps. - In CO it would be United world and in Missouri it would be American National. Those two have the lowest rates in the states for Med Supp plan F.

United of omaha/Admiral Life
Isn't Admiral a non-rated carrier?

From my research, it appears that ANTEX is lower priced in MO than Admiral.

Be sure you are not locked into a contract with your FMO. Mutual of Omaha requires one year of inactivity to move your contract unless your current FMO gives you a release.

No matter what you do, be certain your FMO is honest enough to provide you with this release letter.

Isn't that right MedSuppRecruiter?

Rick

Lowest rates for Med Supps. - In CO it would be United world and in Missouri it would be American National. Those two have the lowest rates in the states for Med Supp plan F.

If you are selling Missouri seniors a Plan F you are doing so for one reason and one reason only. To make more commission.

I love agents like you. Everyone of your clients is a prime prospect for me to contact so keep ripping them off, it just means more money for me when I sell them what they need as opposed to what makes me the most commission.

The rates vary by zip. In most cases in my part of the state the new United of Omaha plans are the least expensive.

What plan and company are you selling mostly Frank?

If you are selling Missouri seniors a Plan F you are doing so for one reason and one reason only. To make more commission.

I love agents like you. Everyone of your clients is a prime prospect for me to contact so keep ripping them off, it just means more money for me when I sell them what they need as opposed to what makes me the most commission.

Why is that? What's wrong with plan F and what would plan would be better?

I'm not gonna be in Missouri, I'm just asking for reference.

I agree that plan F is usually not the best plan. But I do not get paid more to sell a plan F. Companies subtract the part B deductible (some deduct more) from the AP and then figure the commission and the commission percentage is the same.

Back