Medadvantage poll

maryjd123

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
wyoming
Just for giggles

how many people last year did you sign up with medadvantage plans? and how much did you make? and how are you doing it? meaning --- with leads from your fmo? cold calling? referrals? and how long did it take to get paid?
which fmo in your opinion is the best on getting paid your commission?

I have only been with humana and coventry -- i started with the Assurance Group as captive with leads and transferred over to Senior Market Sales -- non-captive without leads..

this year i am with a couple different fmo's with each -- just to see how they will pay out ... i have never sold a pyramid product but i was told that as soon as it gets approved that i am paid immediately -- with coventry - i normally got paid 2 to 3 weeks later -- well that depended as well ---
between ohio and wyoming i am looking to see which will be best

Just for giggles

how many people last year did you sign up with medadvantage plans? and how much did you make? and how are you doing it? meaning --- with leads from your fmo? cold calling? referrals? and how long did it take to get paid?

Just for giggles

Signed up: 0
Made: Well, if I round it out, $0.00
How am I doing it? Well, I sleep in till noon, get up, watch Opra, a few other shows, think about making some calls, decide instead to go to ColdStone and have an ice cream.

Which FMO is best on paying commission: Obviously not the one I'm signed up with, they haven't sent me a commission check yet!!!

:D:D:D

No more giggles, back to work. A re-run of I Love Lucy is about to come on, can't miss that, but right afterwards, I'll start working (oh, except maybe after the Friends re-run)!!! :)

Dan

Here we go with our annual Mary D. posts. The AEP must be coming up. Hey guys, what's the over/under on how many CMS violations we'll spot this time? Of course we have the allusion to cold calling to sell MA here with this one. I say why stop with Wyoming and Ohio? Why not non compliant materials and methods coast to coast? :goofy:

Just for giggles

I have only been with humana and coventry -- i started with the Assurance Group as captive with leads and transferred over to Senior Market Sales -- non-captive without leads..

this year i am with a couple different fmo's with each -- just to see how they will pay out ... i have never sold a pyramid product but i was told that as soon as it gets approved that i am paid immediately -- with coventry - i normally got paid 2 to 3 weeks later -- well that depended as well ---
between ohio and wyoming i am looking to see which will be best

Last edited:
so why do we have to pick a fight?

i just wanted to know how everyone did last year and how they did it..

Here we go with our annual Mary D. posts. The AEP must be coming up. Hey guys, what's the over/under on how many CMS violations we'll spot this time? Of course we have the allusion to cold calling to sell MA here with this one. I say why stop with Wyoming and Ohio? Why not non compliant materials and methods coast to coast? :goofy:
Hey, it's MY job to attack people - but only when warranted and when I think they're idiots.

Leave Mary alone. She actually is quite a good person and unlike a few others here, is trying to do the best job for her clients.

Rick

Hey, it's MY job to attack people
No one does it better.

- but only when warranted and when I think they're idiots.
Which is everyone all the time.

Leave Mary alone. She actually is quite a good person
I agree. I like Mary. She has taken more than her share of grief from Rick and others.

She knows her market. I note that she does not put those pretentious 'designations' after her name (as discussed in another thread)... yet if anyone is qualified to be a CSA, it would be Mary... at least IMO.

Al

Hey thanks Rick and Al :) I appreciate your kindness ---

but is anyone going to post to my original questions??

How did everyone do last year? What are your plans this year?

Back