Medi-Medi (Dual eligibles)

Melo5457

Expert
So...I was told "The Dual population is one that is under service and these individuals really need our help. So, being the person that I am,,,(compassionate, understanding, trustworthy, patient, Kind, Loving, communicable and all the other great qualities), I branched out about 2 months ago into this population. well today all I can say is Wow!!! :no:
Make you want to focus on the Medicare Supplment Population!!

I've heard CMS may start doing away with the continuous SEP those that are on Extra Help get in the next few years, anyway. Probably best to focus on MA, MS and cross sell other products.

I think before CMS ends the year long SEP for LIS/Duals, they will make it a CMS only SEP first - you think they are gonna lock out the Seniors so that we can keep our commissions LMAO..

Yeah I tend to run the other way with duals. I use income filters on my mailers but some still sneak through.

I know a few do well with them on here tho

I guess I should not be so hard..yesterday was a tiring day...I traveled 55 miles 1 way to a prospect's home, had spoken with her 3 times over the phone, so I am on the highway and she calls me and says" What is your last name I want to call SS to see if this is legitimate, (Well dear you had 3 days to find out if I was legitimate before I got on the Hwy and almost to your location.) Her birthday was in January, so she is almost nearing her deadline, so I get to her house and SS is sending her soe information that she wants to review with. (note to myself) I must do a better job in screening before I get in my car . What all do you all cover and go over before meeting the Beneficiary?
Thanks

I am trying to get educated and accustomed to doing everything out of the comfort of my home, no traveling , and no getting to person's home and its so dark inside cant even see a thing..have to ask if they can open blinds. (I like sunshine and bright lights)...LOL
I am not complaining because I really do like what I do.

I guess I should not be so hard..yesterday was a tiring day...I traveled 55 miles 1 way to a prospect's home, had spoken with her 3 times over the phone, so I am on the highway and she calls me and says" What is your last name I want to call SS to see if this is legitimate, (Well dear you had 3 days to find out if I was legitimate before I got on the Hwy and almost to your location.) Her birthday was in January, so she is almost nearing her deadline, so I get to her house and SS is sending her soe information that she wants to review with. (note to myself) I must do a better job in screening before I get in my car . What all do you all cover and go over before meeting the Beneficiary?
Thanks

What deadline are you referring to?

To enroll in a MAPD she has 3 mos before, month of and 3 months after turning 65 to enroll if not she has to wait until AEP

Well l started out talking about a Duals, sorry l should of started another Thread, this person wasn't a Dual, but turning 65

Back