Medi -Share and Others Are Baffling

Madoff must be running these operations from jail ......amazing
We have lost a few clients to this Ponzi scheme.

I understand that the folks using Medi Share can shift to Medi Assist as secondary to Medicare when they turn 65. A friend of mine that turns 65 next month and has been on Medi Share for several years is seriouosly considering signing up for Med Assist instead of a Med Supp. She said that her monthly cost share would be $70 until she is 70 and her deductible is $1,200. I cannot find much info on Medi Assist. Are any agents familiar with this program?

her monthly cost share would be $70 until she is 70 and her deductible is $1,200.

I presume this plan does not include prescription drugs since the U65 doesn't.

Is the $70 just her "dues" or does that include a projection of her claim share as well? When they share claims is that just for others on Medicare and this plan?

For $70 or less she could get HDF which is real insurance.

I'd have to hunt up amounts, but I think my HDF + PDP is around $70 +/-. Deductible is approximately another $1,000 but I have a lot less worries about what expenses might be covered.

I understand that the folks using Medi Share can shift to Medi Assist as secondary to Medicare when they turn 65. A friend of mine that turns 65 next month and has been on Medi Share for several years is seriouosly considering signing up for Med Assist instead of a Med Supp. She said that her monthly cost share would be $70 until she is 70 and her deductible is $1,200. I cannot find much info on Medi Assist. Are any agents familiar with this program?
I've looked at Med Assist.....and since it does not include Meds....still has Pre-ex clauses, and you have to hope you find a doctor that will accept it, you would be much better off with a Med Sup when younger age and they are still a good value. I would go with a F+ for $50/month before I would suggest Med Assist.....and with a Plan G in Georgia only around $120/month, its a lot safer.

Latest posts

Back