Media/Production Insurnace

nyc2phi

Guru
1000 Post Club
Anyone know of any carriers that are a player in this field? The company produces television commercials and short advertising films.

Looking for GL, property, and WC.

In regards to the workman's comp, would a free lancer be considered covered under the WC? They are not on payroll but hired on a per project basis.

Thanks!

I have 2 of these w/ CNA for the BOP including professional & advertising which most carriers excluded for this class. Workers comp I placed w/ Donegal.

Thanks guys.

1822 I contacted CNA and they mentioned they weren't into the production side of it. The editing, producing, etc. I may have a different program then you though.

DJ that program you sent looks attractive. I will look into it.

How are they for some of the other lines of business? Abacus, that is.
I could use the monoline eq and would be nice to have a 2nd option for contractors inland marine.

I just quoted one of these today. GL, Equipment, work comp and umbrella. They were with Colony and I quoted with Liberty Mutual - Liberty was VERY competitive. Nearly half

I just quoted one of these today. GL, Equipment, work comp and umbrella. They were with Colony and I quoted with Liberty Mutual - Liberty was VERY competitive. Nearly half

Liberty Mutual meaning Ohio Casualty or Peerless?

Back