Medical Coverage for People who Have Previous Medical History

yyyyytab

Does anyone know the list of insurance carriers for individuals who have previous medical issues (but, currently healthy)?

Please advise.

Every single insurance carrier that exists.... :err:

And seeing as you didn't know that there were no pre-existing conditions on health insurance, there is also an open enrollment through the exchanges for individuals who didn't know about the no health insurance penalty on their tax return. Said individual has until April 30 to sign up. They won't be able to sign up for health insurance until next November if they don't sign up now.

Actually they'll be able to enroll THIS November.

Wow, ok, I misspoke. THIS November. For further clarification, that is November 2015. More specifically, November 15, 2015, for coverage that will begin January 1, 2016. But for coverage to begin January 1, 2016, you have to apply by December 15, 2015. Of course all of this is out the window if it gets overturned between now and then or if you have a qualifying event or if the politicians provide another open enrollment period. :goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy:

And seeing as you didn't know that there were no pre-existing conditions on health insurance, there is also an open enrollment through the exchanges for individuals who didn't know about the no health insurance penalty on their tax return. Said individual has until April 30 to sign up. They won't be able to sign up for health insurance until next November if they don't sign up now.

I love it when a new member gets a "you are stupid attitude"... lol

The OP asked about "medical" insurance, and not specifically Health Insurance.
"Medical" insurance could be HI/CI/DI/MedSup/MA/Cancer/Accident/Hospital Indemnity/LTCI/Gap Plan/etc. .... guess you didnt know that.

Then there is the fact that every single insurer in the US for the above listed products (plus LI) will accept many different types of previous medical conditions. From cancer to diabetes to high cholesterol... you can find coverage for many different conditions depending on the severity and the type of coverage you want.... maybe you didnt know that either.

Also, a person could get Health Insurance at anytime they want to with a Short Term Plan. And it would not be GI.

Then there is that fact that the OP asked about "medical" insurance in the LIFE INSURANCE section of the forum... but I digress.

Last edited:
Wow, ok, I misspoke. THIS November. For further clarification, that is November 2015. More specifically, November 15, 2015, for coverage that will begin January 1, 2016. But for coverage to begin January 1, 2016, you have to apply by December 15, 2015. Of course all of this is out the window if it gets overturned between now and then or if you have a qualifying event or if the politicians provide another open enrollment period. :goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy:

Try again. Open Enrollment will begin November 1, 2015 and end January 31, 2016.

Let me clarify it.

Some of the major carriers already rejected the application.

I read somewhere that there are life insurance carriers concentrate on this group of individuals. That is, they just need to pay higher premiums in order to get coverage.

Let me clarify it.

Some of the major carriers already rejected the application.

I read somewhere that there are life insurance carriers concentrate on this group of individuals. That is, they just need to pay higher premiums in order to get coverage.

Let me get you to clarify.

Are you talking LIFE insurance? If so, what are the details. Or should we continue to guess?

Rick

Let me clarify it. Some of the major carriers already rejected the application. I read somewhere that there are life insurance carriers concentrate on this group of individuals. That is, they just need to pay higher premiums in order to get coverage.

Just curious about the title of the thread.

Medical Coverage for People who Have Previous Medical History

While you started this thread in the life insurance section, you clearly said "medical coverage" in the title. Maybe you should clarify a little more.

Back