Medical Marijuana

420 Gimee

Expert
Is legal in my state, and I have a medical condition which qualifies me to get prescription marijuana.

Have any of you done this? I'm a licensed agent and I'm concerned about registering and getting prescribed medical marijuana. Will it impact my ability to get contracted with carriers or to get licensed in other states?

If you haven't done this, do you know of any agents who have?

I don't know how an insurance company would even know.

But, this is still illegal as far as the (unconstitutional) federal law is concerned. So the use of grass in CA is actually illegal. Just ask Obama and the other brown coats in DC.

Rick

I don't know how an insurance company would even know.

But, this is still illegal as far as the (unconstitutional) federal law is concerned. So the use of grass in CA is actually illegal. Just ask Obama and the other brown coats in DC.

Rick

Actually the White House has directed the DEA to abide by state laws regarding medical marijuana. The DEA is actually now considering reclassifying it as a prescription narcotic because of the Obama mandate.
This is why there are currently 14 states that have legalized medical marijuana and there are like 25 or so that have votes scheduled by 2012. A combination of advocacy groups, doctors, and a lack of tax revenue have caused the states legislators to be more accepting of it...

Now, in those states, pot is in the same legal area as prescription pills. With a prescription its legal, without its illegal.

I saw a documentary on tv a few weeks ago that showed it was pretty easy in California to get a prescription, there are doctors offices dedicated to it... lol I have no clue about other states, or mail ordering it.... lol
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Actually the White House has directed the DEA to abide by state laws regarding medical marijuana. The DEA is actually now considering reclassifying it as a prescription narcotic because of the Obama mandate.

Now, in those states, pot is in the same legal area as prescription pills. With a prescription its legal, without its illegal.

Although, since this is a White House mandate and not congressional; if the dea does not reclassify it, and Obama is not reelected the new administration could very easily reverse that opinion.... so it might be short lived. But the states wont care as long as they can make some money off of it in the meantime!

Last edited:
My greatest concern is if I want to get non-res in a state like Fla, which does not recognize medical marijuana.

As for where to get pot, there are dispensaries everywhere around here. $225+ for an oz.

My greatest concern is if I want to get non-res in a state like Fla, which does not recognize medical marijuana.

As for where to get pot, there are dispensaries everywhere around here. $225+ for an oz.

I wouldnt think that they would have any way of knowing...

$225 for an oz, what kind of pot do you get for that?

Is there a sampler pak available?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back