Medical Marijuana

Actually taking any herbal medication is not illegal. Such as Marijuana. It's just a matter of usage. It tend to become illegal when a person overused the said herbal med.

How hard is it to get a prescription for it?

You go to a doctor and tell them you have anxiety, glacoma, fibromyalgia, depression, or anything else remotely related to use and you get a prescription.

Anxiety is very hard to prove/disprove. So is general back pain. From my understanding its basically a joke to get a script, although, in my opinion its also a joke to get a script for pain meds or regular anti-depressants.

I think they should make it legal and put a high tax on it..be done with it.

Free up the jails, prisons, and make some money.

TO me it is just like beer.

If this something that you are contemplating doing (anyone) than get a caregiver status, which allows the same possession and growing amount, but without the medical history stigma. Just have to get a current patient to recommend to the doctor your status as caregiver of the medication.

High Tax?

Don't we as Self-Employed businessmen and women pay enough taxes already?

Taxed on the money we make.

Taxed when we spend it.

Taxed if we make it grow.

Bottom line, everything should be legal.

Like Strip Clubs are legal, but prostitution is illegal?

WTF, is a strip club then? You walk in there with enough $$, and you can pretty much do whatever you want with whomever ever you want as long as you know how to act.

They should just make it a lifetime sentence for messing with the kiddies.

If Adults want to abuse drugs that is their business.

Our leaders are more corrupt than the most vile villians, so where they get off thinking this is still a "God fearing Christian Nation" and they know right from wrong , gives me the giggles.

Last edited:
Walmart just had a case where they fired an employee for marijuana. It showed up in a ROUTINE drug test. He was their employee of the year the previous year. Did I mention he also had an inoperable brain tumor and that it was a prescription from his doc? Seems corporate/state/federal laws have a long way to go on this.

I dont think agent should be high while selling or anything. It just like I don't think you should be drunk.

To me you would treat it just like you do beer.

I think they should legalize the stuff. I could write a book on why.

Walmart just had a case where they fired an employee for marijuana. It showed up in a ROUTINE drug test. He was their employee of the year the previous year. Did I mention he also had an inoperable brain tumor and that it was a prescription from his doc? Seems corporate/state/federal laws have a long way to go on this.

I find it funny that employers drug test for marjuana anymore.

What they really need to drug test for, if they are sooo concerned is pain meds. Though if they did that, they wouldn't have a leg to stand on.

Back