Medicare Advantage and the Low-Income

I was paying some guy in Cali for training, but he has seemed to have disappeared with my girlfriend and $3K. :skeptical:

DAMN... TOUGH BREAK... HOPE SOMEONE IS FEEDING HIS DOG AND TAKING HER TO THE VET WHEN NEEDED....Oh, caps... sorry... was your g.friend hot?... and that's what ya get with those dadgum online trainers that post clips with no ending

DAMN... TOUGH BREAK... HOPE SOMEONE IS FEEDING HIS DOG AND TAKING HER TO THE VET WHEN NEEDED....Oh, caps... sorry... was your g.friend hot?... and that's what ya get with those dadgum online trainers that post clips with no ending

OBVIOUSLY SHE WASN;T HOTT or eltz I wouldn't have tricked mt MA trainer inTO STEALING her.
I done tricked 'im good.

Unsolicited contact includes, but is not limited to: door-to-door solicitation; email solicitation; text message solicitation and cold-calling (telephone solicitation). Products affected are Medicare Advantage (MA), Prescription Drug Plan (PDP) and any. If the consumer asks to no longer receive calls, you must discontinue contact and update your book of business in regard to MA/PDP

If you doubt this read the rules on solicitation, if you are too lazy to read the rules, Be my guest go door to door until your busted, but I am not risking my license. 7/10 of the people I talk over 70 are stuck either by buying MA plans,MAPD plans or attained age med supps. Look at what the government says about issue age vs attained in their Publication on Health Insurance for people with Medicare and compare it with the 2002 or 2003 edition, and see how the insurance lobbyist have tried to smooth this issue over. Better yet go over the booklet with your clients, and show them all their options even if you don't sell, they will respect you more for educating them.. I dare you

If you would have spent some time reading before you just dived in and started bringing up years old threads you would know that the agents you are scolding are experts in this field and are just busting on you for your know it all attitude.

Unsolicited contact includes, but is not limited to: door-to-door solicitation; email solicitation; text message solicitation and cold-calling (telephone solicitation). Products affected are Medicare Advantage (MA), Prescription Drug Plan (PDP) and any. If the consumer asks to no longer receive calls, you must discontinue contact and update your book of business in regard to MA/PDP

If you doubt this read the rules on solicitation, if you are too lazy to read the rules, Be my guest go door to door until your busted, but I am not risking my license. 7/10 of the people I talk over 70 are stuck either by buying MA plans,MAPD plans or attained age med supps. Look at what the government says about issue age vs attained in their Publication on Health Insurance for people with Medicare and compare it with the 2002 or 2003 edition, and see how the insurance lobbyist have tried to smooth this issue over. Better yet go over the booklet with your clients, and show them all their options even if you don't sell, they will respect you more for educating them.. I dare you

If you don't think newbies to the forum can't learn from older posts. I would disagree. I may be new as a member, but I have read posts from these forums for a number of years. If you or anyone think i am coming across as a know it all, I apologize. If someone can show me I am wrong, be patient with this old man. I am never too proud to admit my errors, and I appreciate the feedback.

If you don't think newbies to the forum can't learn from older posts. I would disagree. I may be new as a member, but I have read posts from these forums for a number of years. If you or anyone think i am coming across as a know it all, I apologize. If someone can show me I am wrong, be patient with this old man. I am never too proud to admit my errors, and I appreciate the feedback.

New agents can and do learn from this forum. I learn here still and I'm certainly not new.

And yes, many times the seasoned vets make jokes that could very easily be taken wrong by a new agent.

The guys you were taking to task are very well schooled in the ways of MIPPA. The joke went over your head when it shouldn't have. Anyone certified to sell MA and or PDP's already know the rules and have signed off on the rules.

If you can't blow off steam here at the forum about those rules then where can you?

Oh I don't disagree with that, but a new agent seeing or selling " I sell MA door to door." Could not tell that was a joke

Oh I don't disagree with that, but a new agent seeing or selling " I sell MA door to door." Could not tell that was a joke

True, but that agent went through the certifications and signed off on the fact that he knew that was not allowed.

If that same agent disregarded that training because of something he read on the ins forum then he is too damn dumb to be out there anyway.

Back