Medicare Advantage Client Stolen!

vsman77

Hello,

I signed this lady up that is aging in for a MAPD plan. Her plan effective date is 5/1/16. A slick agent from Colonial Penn went to visit her 2 weeks ago and signed her up for a Supplement and Drug Plan. I just talked to my client and the agent told her the cost would only be $107 for everything including her Part B. When I explained to her the real cost, she was furious. How can I get her back on the MAPD she was originally signed up for? The effective date would be 2 weeks from now. Just found out I was charged back for it also. Thanks for any replies.

Hello,

I signed this lady up that is aging in for a MAPD plan. Her plan effective date is 5/1/16. A slick agent from Colonial Penn went to visit her 2 weeks ago and signed her up for a Supplement and Drug Plan. I just talked to my client and the agent told her the cost would only be $107 for everything including her Part B. When I explained to her the real cost, she was furious. How can I get her back on the MAPD she was originally signed up for? The effective date would be 2 weeks from now. Just found out I was charged back for it also. Thanks for any replies.

Damned crooked Bankers Life agents!:mad:

I think you'll just need to rewrite the MAPD you wrote because the PDP cancelled yours out. If in doubt call the MAPD company and see what they say.

Hello,

As long as the effective date has not yet approached, just submit another application. The last one in is the one that counts. Even, if you have to go back again, you can cement your relationship with her and possibly sell her a whole life policy. You caught her just in time.:)

As long as the effective date has not yet approached, just submit another application. The last one in is the one that counts. Even, if you have to go back again, you can cement your relationship with her and possibly sell her a whole life policy. You caught her just in time.:)

+1

And talk to her about you being her ONLY agent, that when it comes to Medicare, she should only speak to you!

You guys made me feel a lot better now. I will surely let her know to only speak to me and help cancel that policy. Thanks again

Hello,

funny thing is that premium he quoted her doesn't even include the part D that he sold her (which was Humana). That rate is for a plan N with no part D premium included.

Back