Medicare Advantage Client Stolen!

funny thing is that premium he quoted her doesn't even include the part D that he sold her (which was Humana). That rate is for a plan N with no part D premium included.

Colonial Penn agents are big on selling Hi -F. But they don't explain the deductible.

funny thing is that premium he quoted her doesn't even include the part D that he sold her (which was Humana). That rate is for a plan N with no part D premium included.

Yeah, I told her she would have to pay for the drug plan too. She didn't even realize it could be another $30 on top of the $107. And this client is in the low income bracket.

Yeah, I told her she would have to pay for the drug plan too. She didn't even realize it could be another $30 on top of the $107. And this client is in the low income bracket.

Bankers Life agents don't care...they're trained to lie. He probably set the PDP up to be deducted from her Social Security check, hoping she wouldn't notice.

Nah, thats NOT the funny part...the funny part is he told her (according to her a least), it would be $107 TOTAL INCLUDING PART B....let alone part D!!

So lets see, thats $122 for part B, $107 for the supplement & apprx $30 for part D....which equals $260! And he told her it'll only be $107 TOTAL!! LoL, wow, how low do u have to be to stay that with a straight face? :err:

It's possible he signed her up for low income subsidy then. If she's low enough that could cover her Part B and RX and she pays for the supplement. They usually sell Plan N or Hi Deductible F plus they try to sell them a short term nursing home care plan and/or a life policy.

Had a current health client call me the other day to ask about her upcoming entrance to Medicare. She's already been contacted by another agent that was trying to sign her up early (6 months), and told her that she couldn't change it, once she signed up.

At first, I thought that was an odd sales tactic, but it could be ignorance on the agent's part, which I've noticed is more common now. It wouldn't surprise me if the agent that replaced your policy didn't know that the lady had to pay a part B prem.

So what election codes are you using to switch her back to your plan? 1st time to PDP or MAPD is IEP or ICEP. I thought you only get one shot when aging in.

So what election codes are you using to switch her back to your plan? 1st time to PDP or MAPD is IEP or ICEP. I thought you only get one shot when aging in.

I am still looking into exactly how to get her back on. Just called the plan and they said the client has to initiate the change.

I am still looking into exactly how to get her back on. Just called the plan and they said the client has to initiate the change.

It's very simple. I've done this dozens of times. You just write the app! It'll cancel out what ever Rx plan he put her on and then help her call can cancel the CP app

Edit: the code you use is the same iep

It's very simple. I've done this dozens of times. You just write the app! It'll cancel out what ever Rx plan he put her on and then help her call can cancel the CP app

Edit: the code you use is the same iep

Thank you very much. I will do that by tomorrow.

Back