Medicare Advantage coverage for groceries?

Help me understand why do "we" care if it's the insurers given the option to implement programs like this that bear the risk?

Where exactly do you think the money comes from that they use for these programs?

Now I'm not a conservative, but I'm also not interested in wasting money. And duplication of services is wasting money. If the insurance companies were spending their own money, that would be one thing. But they aren't, they are spending government dollars.

Help me understand why do "we" care if it's the insurers given the option to implement programs like this that bear the risk?
Because the government is paying the insurance company to provide health care to the beneficiary. If the insurance company's getting enough that they can provide groceries, then the government's paying the insurance company too much and should reduce the amount that they pay the insurance company each month. :goofy:

Aw, that's cute - we're namecalling already, & we've hardly been introduced
Are you a snowflake Greg? Do you need a "safe space" to cry? I don't think the Forum's finished their "safe space" yet. :unsure:

I wasn't even under the impression that he was calling you a bed wetter. You're not.....are you? :huh:

hmm. pretty sure you just told me you're not clear how MA plans work

No, its pretty clear you don't understand how MA plans work.

Of course, I do find it funny two conservatives complaining about MA plans when MA plans were supposed to be the conservative answer to Medicare. "Let private enterprise make it more efficient."

Back