Medicare Advantage coverage for groceries?

Common carriers like Lyft operate on tight margins and "immediate" cash flow. It will be interesting to see how well they "love" this arrangement once/if it rolls out.

Last year Lyft lost $1 billion.

Uber lost $1.8 billion and warned investors . . .
Uber unveils IPO with warning it may never make a profit - Reuters

I drove Cab when I was starting this buis to get by, I will say the co had some contract with medical places, There was a discounted rate and you got stiffed on the tip, Besides that demographic had attitudes as well

No driver likes that kind of buis

Besides that THose people did not have priority either

Am I correct in saying the beneficiary pays for these services then files for reimbursement?

somarco said:

Am I correct in saying the beneficiary pays for these services then files for reimbursement?

That's what it sounds like to me.

And remember:

Shoppers will have until Dec. 7 to enroll, switch to another Medicare Advantage plan or opt for regular Medicare and add prescription drug coverage for 2020. After that, Medicare Advantage customers who regret their decision can make one change in the first three months of 2020.

So, if someone chooses a plan that includes bedbug removal, I guess they can have the infestation cleaned up, then drop the plan and switch to another.

Or, if their health allows it, they can drop the devil's plan and go back to OM with a Supp and PDP.

Back