Medicare Advantage Leads for Sale - Upstate NY

millerjade45

Over the past month we have been mailing for medicare advantage and have received thousands of medicare advantage leads all of them are in upstate new york. Unfortunately the parter in our company that had the NY license is no longer working for us and we are STUCK with leads we can't sell medicare advantage to. These are real leads - you'll get a copy of the response card 95% of them have phone numbers on them permitting you to call them to setup an appointment. These leads cost us tens of thousands of dollars and I need to get rid of them. Please PM me if you are interested. I'll only sell them in blocks:

5 leads as a sample $75
25 = $12/ea
50 = $10/ea
100= $9/ea
250=$8.50/ea
1000+=$6/ea

You can pay for the samples with paypal, all others must be via company check. I'll even credit back the $75 for a bulk order.

This isn't a scam, I'm desperate to get rid of these hot leads. I hate to see them go but I would hate to have the respondents not get anyone sending them information.

I've called around to lead companies but I keep getting disconnected numbers! So I am only selling them here and will only sell them once.

I cover the Buffalo NY area mostly Erie county. Let me know if your leads fit this criteria and we will discus further.

How many of your leads are in the central/finger lakes area of NY? If you have a bunch, I would be willing to work out a deal with you.
Joe

How do you go from asking how to become an insurance agent in Jan 2010 to being partner in a conglomerate with tons of leads ?

Nobody else noticed the thread starter didn't have the required 100 posts to start a thread in the Offers forum this year? I guess it's true that no one reads the Offers forum.

Back