Medicare Advantage Mailers

Stuarto63

Greetings! I am new to the post. I have been an agent for several years now and have just now become appointed with several Medicare Advantage Carriers. I was thinking of sending out mailers to 50+ communities. Nothing Fancy because I know there are restrictions in this industry. Something that merely indicates I am a locale agent representing several local Med Advantage Companies and am available to help you or someone you know. Can anyone tell me if that would be a good LEGAL strategy?

Greetings! I am new to the post. I have been an agent for several years now and have just now become appointed with several Medicare Advantage Carriers. I was thinking of sending out mailers to 50+ communities. Nothing Fancy because I know there are restrictions in this industry. Something that merely indicates I am a locale agent representing several local Med Advantage Companies and am available to help you or someone you know. Can anyone tell me if that would be a good LEGAL strategy?

I think if you mention MA that the mailer has to be approved by CMS since all marketing materials have to be approved. Check with your FMO or the carriers themselves (depending on how you are contracted) to see if they already have some approved mailers or postcards that you can use.

Back