Medicare Advantage no speaka english!

G

Anyone else sick of these MA companies outsourcing their telephone verification call centers to non-English speaking companies? I am on a three way call right now with Humana trying to complete the application with one of my new clients and she can not speak complete sentences...no joke. I get this every time I call Humana! Not the impression I want to give my new Senior clients.

perfectchoice said:
Anyone else sick of these MA companies outsourcing their telephone verification call centers to non-English speaking companies? I am on a three way call right now with Humana trying to complete the application with one of my new clients and she can not speak complete sentences...no joke. I get this every time I call Humana! Not the impression I want to give my new Senior clients.

I hate it. I am on the phone right now with Today's Options doing a verification call. It absolutely sucks. I always warn the client before we call.

Thanks for the heads up. I didn't know this since I haven't been using their product yet.

Coventry is English, and Universal is good Englisb.

ha ha, I never try to do that but if that will ever happen then my clients won't be surprised by hear an accent... from that 3d party ... ha ha . I do not think they would have any stronger accent then mine :)

ha ha, I never try to do that but if that will ever happen then my clients won't be surprised by hear an accent... from that 3d party ... ha ha . I do not think they would have any stronger accent then mine :)

you never try to do what?

Wellcare outsources its Mb Services to the Philippines, denying jobs to Americans.

Back