Medicare Advantage plans

What would you do if you were on Medicare?

• Do nothing, just stay with original medicare only

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!

That's the best Jack Nicholson impression I've ever done, lol!

TDF
Sent via my Sprint Phone using Insurance Forums App

Phone sales with med supps is pretty simple. Being able to sit in front of the computer all day prospecting and writing apps can be unbearable. Of course it would be easier if you weren't doing cold calling to generate leads.:yes:

Phone sales with med supps is pretty simple. Being able to sit in front of the computer all day prospecting and writing apps can be unbearable. Of course it would be easier if you weren't doing cold calling to generate leads.:yes:

Sales & simple? You my friend must be a marketer/recruiter, haha! Anytime I hear those 2 words together, I think "Run", lol. But if it is, I'll def send u that $10 for the heads up!

TDF
Sent via my Sprint Phone using Insurance Forums App

I sold some Piedmont Wellcare policies in 2014 and haven't received a renewal commission yet! I have received all the 2015 new commissions, but no renewals, is anybody else having this problem, I called my FMO Agent's pipeline and was told they will pay me when they get paid.....Then I got a call from my upline telling me that he got an email from them and said that if we wanted to know anything about our pay to get in touch with our upline and not the FMO...

I sold some Piedmont Wellcare policies in 2014 and haven't received a renewal commission yet! I have received all the 2015 new commissions, but no renewals, is anybody else having this problem, I called my FMO Agent's pipeline and was told they will pay me when they get paid.....Then I got a call from my upline telling me that he got an email from them and said that if we wanted to know anything about our pay to get in touch with our upline and not the FMO...

First, why in the world did you post on THIS thread? It hasn't been posted on in two years and is a survey thread.

I assume you mean Piedmont WellStar and not Piedmont WellCare. I received my 2014 renewals last week. They paid for the entire year. Your upline is who would have received payment for your renewals. If you aren't getting any satisfaction from your upline then you may want to call or email Gabrial and see if he can tell you if and when your commissions were paid.

I really don't know why I posted here, I guess I didn't want to start a new thread, but should have I guess......I did mean Piedmont Wellstar, (another mistake!) ...I have talked to Gabe a week or so ago, and he didn't have any information for me either, maybe it will come in this week......:mad:

I really don't know why I posted here, I guess I didn't want to start a new thread, but should have I guess......I did mean Piedmont Wellstar, (another mistake!) ...I have talked to Gabe a week or so ago, and he didn't have any information for me either, maybe it will come in this week......:mad:

No need to start a new thread. There was one on this very topic.

http://www.insurance-forums.net/for...out-piedmont-wellstar-commissions-t73829.html

I just found it odd you somehow found a two year old thread that really wasn't about MA commissions.

Who is your upline?

I found this old thread by going to the title "medicare Advantage plans".......my immediate upline is CVC insurance which is under another one called MDC Insurance and then Agent's Pipeline, I sure didn't know I was under two before the FMO, also, they had me at a level with Aetna that cut my commission, of which I was unaware of as well, I have moved my contracts from these folks, but still have to get my renewal from them.....I had no trouble getting new business commissions with the exception of the reduced commission from Aetna, I got only 387.00 for first year commission....I have only been in the business 3 years and obviously "green as a gourd"......I have learned a LOT and not all about the MAPD business!!! :yes:

Back