Medicare Advantage Turning 65 Leads

markhayes

Hi Folks,

I am looking for the best source for turning 65 leads to offer Medicare Advantage.

Since we do not work in each others back yards I was hoping someone might share their experience. I have been burned twice now with minimum amounts down and received no leads.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you!

Hi Folks,

I am looking for the best source for turning 65 leads to offer Medicare Advantage.

Since we do not work in each others back yards I was hoping someone might share their experience. I have been burned twice now with minimum amounts down and received no leads.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you!

The only MA leads you can get are via mail. Internet leads generally suck.

Rick

Since we do not work in each others back yards where do you work

Not that it matters as far as sharing lead source except availability

Also why MA only why no supps?

I am in Riverside and San Bernardino counties in Southern CA. I can sell medicare supps, but Humana has a Medicare Advantage plan with zeros across the board here and it is hard to beat.

If internet leads suck than who is the best lead source from mailers?

I am in Riverside and San Bernardino counties in Southern CA. I can sell medicare supps, but Humana has a Medicare Advantage plan with zeros across the board here and it is hard to beat.

If internet leads suck than who is the best lead source from mailers?

I'm in Encino and of course it's the same here. But you know, 30% of people in Riv and SB counties do buy supplements. Wouldn't you be better off trying to help people rather than simply wanting to sell one product?

And the reality is that Humana has a very nice plan but so does Health Net and many others. They are all almost identical.

If you'd like to talk send me an email (listed in signature file below) with your contact info.

Rick

I would market the area you know your best #1 company can beat everyone hands down.

- buy internet leads
- set up PPC Landing Pages (Pay for G/Yahoo/Bing Ads)
- Local Profiles w Search Engines : Local Search
- buy age leads for your area
- direct mail
- radio ads
- big newspaper ads

Str8 own it

----------

Also why MA only why no supps?

T65 MAPD enrollment brand new to MA would pay at least $400 with most companies.

To earn $400 FYC Med Supp , you would have to be at an $167/mo med supp premium.

New if you could get $2000 AV x 20% = $400 that would be awesome! $400 every year they are on a med supp, insane! The avg monthly prem for Age 65 - Non Tobacco - Plan F in Tampa is UHC $181.75 per month , but it dont matter - cuz your comp is only $210 a year or less .

Atlanta GA $131.52 State Mutual x 20% , would be $314 - 15% that's $235.

If I could sell 400-450 MAPD all day every day, that would be awesome from a commission point of view.

I would market the area you know your best #1 company can beat everyone hands down.

- buy internet leads
- set up PPC Landing Pages (Pay for G/Yahoo/Bing Ads)
- Local Profiles w Search Engines : Local Search
- buy age leads for your area
- direct mail
- radio ads
- big newspaper ads

Str8 own it

----------

T65 MAPD enrollment brand new to MA would pay at least $400 with most companies.

To earn $400 FYC Med Supp , you would have to be at an $167/mo med supp premium.

New if you could get $2000 AV x 20% = $400 that would be awesome! $400 every year they are on a med supp, insane! The avg monthly prem for Age 65 - Non Tobacco - Plan F in Tampa is UHC $181.75 per month , but it dont matter - cuz your comp is only $210 a year or less .

Atlanta GA $131.52 State Mutual x 20% , would be $314 - 15% that's $235.

If I could sell 400-450 MAPD all day every day, that would be awesome from a commission point of view.

In Fl comp is only $210 a year, Around the same as the renewal of MA plan, True you get $400 on New enrollment but not everyone is a new enrollment, Also you have to subtract customer service time, Also I find 75% of MA clients either cancel or I have to switch their plan within 3 years the ones that cancel you don't get renewal the ones that switch take up a lot of time,Also with each MA plan you are exposed to CMS

With Med Sup they generally don't cancel unless they Die

I do work the FL but not as much anymore, I know how the market is and I am not saying someone should not sell MA, Especially in FL market its a must, However I have always leaned MEd supp even there, I have many FL client that were MA people, Some I even signed initially MA (I usually advised against it) and when they switch to Med Suppl they generally have a wow factor within few months of using it.

I still have plenty of MA clients and I get plenty of calls in the AEP with the doc doesn't take it any more the next year plan doesn't cover as much or the premium went up $5 and mary has a blue cross plan she says it is soooo much better

Even when Supp goes up in price they dont complain nearly as much as when MA goes from $0 to $15

Back