Medicare Agent Training - Ritter, Todd King, etc...

Dears0429

Who do you guys recommend for training, contracting, and quote engine for a new agent just getting their feet wet in the business. Does one provide better service, training, support, tools, commissions, etc... than the other?

MedicareAgentTraining hands down. Not only do you get the best training, but the owner, Chris Westfall, also gives you information and discounts on dialers, equipment, websites, Medicare sales convention reports, etc.

MedicareAgentTraining hands down. Not only do you get the best training, but the owner, Chris Westfall, also gives you information and discounts on dialers, equipment, websites, Medicare sales convention reports, etc.

Are you saying you couldn't find all of that on our website when you went through it? Oh, maybe I'm assuming you actually have been through our training so that you can do a fair comparison. My bad....sorry for assuming.

You're jealous because he has done so much better than you, which, from what I
understand, isn't very hard. His website has a 5-star rating with thousands of clients. You copied him.
You are so full of crap I can’t even start. You told clients Medicare wanted them to enroll which is why you damn near lost your appointments. If it was up to me you’d lose your license.

As far as Chris he knows how to use social media very well. That’s why he’s successful.

I copied him? Do you have to lie to make a point? Oh yeah. Based on what you’ve said to prospects the answer is yes.

Rick

How do you know what I said? You weren't at the appointments and no one has ever filed a complaint (you made this up). You were too busy golfing, visiting Disney World, flying airplanes, organizing luncheons to do any training.

And you called me asking for advice because you couldn't make contact with the leads.

If you are unhappy with my sales presentation, it was due to your practically nonexistent training.

You training was the worst ever and your production is almost nonexistent so why would I believe you could put together a good training plan on your Medicare101 training site? Since you created and ran the plan, you're prejudice.

Todd King was right. I did not enroll in your training site so I can't compare it. I should have chose my words better and simply said that I am a member of MedicareAgentTraining and am very happy with it. Especially since I get a FREE quote service from CSG Actuarial. Chris Westfall works hard on advising and updating his members. I can't imagine you giving up your golf, airplane flying and other toys to do that.

training
contracting
quote engine

Training: Study the available plans - how they work and what's popular - and sell them. You need marketing - getting in front of people - more than training. The products to sell are pretty simple.

Contracting: Spread them out. Need Mutual of Omaha? Call any FMO and pick it up (just make sure they'll release you if requested). Need Aetna? Call a different one and contract. Most will pay the starting agents almost the same exact comp - if you want to - call two or three to compare comp.

Quote engine: Subscribe to CSG on your own for your state - don't get it "free" through an up-line.

That should keep you busy for a week or two.

Are you saying you couldn't find all of that on our website when you went through it? Oh, maybe I'm assuming you actually have been through our training so that you can do a fair comparison. My bad....sorry for assuming.

Mickey knew nothing about Medicare until I trained him. And due to his low IQ he learned very little. The he went out on his own and lied to prospects. This information came directly from Health Net. Surprised he still has a license.

He hates me because I wouldn’t give him an extra $50 an enrollment after I paid for at least one mailing to get him started. I went out on a number of appointments with him, did the presentations and he simply put his name on the applications and collected the commission. (My upline screwed me out of $1,600 in overrides).

Now he doesn't like the training and the thousands of commission dollars I basically handed him. There is a word in Yiddish for people like Mickey - schnorrer.. Look it up. It should have his picture next to the definition.

Rick

Back