Medicare Client Retention?

I'm averaging about one death per day right now.

You really need to start paying for "protection insurance". Before long you won't have any clients left.

860bf09769129e3c075bf7ff90e0c78a.jpg

That's a highly motivated goal! I hope you make it!

Which goal?

365 dead clients per year, 3000 total clients (presumably living and paying premiums, or 1000 clients (likewise living and paying).

At the end of the day they are his goals. I'd probably shoot for 1000 living clients myself!

I'm calling BS on the one death per day unless he/she has over 10k in active clients and even at that, they all would have to be with companies that report back to him that they died or the family would have to report back. I'm over 1500 active/living clients and might have one or two per month die.

I'm calling BS on the one death per day unless he/she has over 10k in active clients and even at that, they all would have to be with companies that report back to him that they died or the family would have to report back. I'm over 1500 active/living clients and might have one or two per month die.

A large % of my block was written back in 1988 to 1993. That percentage is ripe. Was looking at todays paper 10 minutes ago and saw another client had passed.

I remember when I was young looking in the paper every day at the weddings and all the people I knew. When I look now nada...zip, but the obituaries.. there they are.

Back