Medicare.com Mailer

Chazm

Guru
5000 Post Club
Orlando
I'm not sure if these mailers are nationwide but I just left a home five minutes ago that had this card sitting there at a clients house. It's the third one I've seen this week.

It's super misleading and I'm amazed it's allowed....and pissed it's not my card! Lol

image-1337432941.jpg

Medicare.com (site and domain) were purchased by eHealth a few years ago for a buttload of money. With most Obamacare plans paying $0 commission they had to branch out so now their yahoo's are pushing Medicare plans.

What is misleading? Do they mention free Medicare insurance?

Medicare.com (site and domain) were purchased by eHealth a few years ago for a buttload of money. With most Obamacare plans paying $0 commission they had to branch out so now their yahoo's are pushing Medicare plans.

What is misleading? Do they mention free Medicare insurance?

Read BETWEEN THE LINES.... It's misleading cause it's not HIS card lol!

PS- Should be illegal for anyone to be able to use that name tho, the govt should've bought all those domains.

Medicare.com (site and domain) were purchased by eHealth a few years ago for a buttload of money. With most Obamacare plans paying $0 commission they had to branch out so now their yahoo's are pushing Medicare plans. What is misleading? Do they mention free Medicare insurance?

Yeah just pissed I don't have it but seriously ever person I've have seen this week who has that mailer thought that it was from the govt. Damn it's perfect.

In case you are wondering how my Saturday appt went. He met with a Bankers agent last week who showed him a $256/month Plan F for a T65. He pulls out the paper and right away I see AARP on there for $183 and Florida blue same price. The client tells me, "well their CP plan is more because UHC will drop me once they lose AARP. I'm guaranteed renewable with Cp but I can't afford that plus drug coverage. ". I've been hearing this crap for years. That's what should be illegal.

I sold him a UHC Mapd. Here's his house, I'm surprised the bankers agent even went in.

image-986040121.jpg

Yeah just pissed I don't have it but seriously ever person I've have seen this week who has that mailer thought that it was from the govt. Damn it's perfect.

In case you are wondering how my Saturday appt went. He met with a Bankers agent last week who showed him a $256/month Plan F for a T65. He pulls out the paper and right away I see AARP on there for $183 and Florida blue same price. The client tells me, "well their CP plan is more because UHC will drop me once they lose AARP. I'm guaranteed renewable with Cp but I can't afford that plus drug coverage. ". I've been hearing this crap for years. That's what should be illegal.

I sold him a UHC Mapd. Here's his house, I'm surprised the bankers agent even went in.

I'm curious as to why he initially chose a med supp plan, then went with a MAPD with u? He didn't know they existed?

On a related note... I called a client today on original Medicare.... Paid 20% of her hip surgery recently, didn't know supps existed. I'm getting her a UHC plan N.

I'm curious as to why he initially chose a med supp plan, then went with a MAPD with u? He didn't know they existed?

On a related note... I called a client today on original Medicare.... Paid 20% of her hip surgery recently, didn't know supps existed. I'm getting her a UHC plan N.

Bankers doesn't offer or even mention MAPD

Back