Medicare Enrollment Platform

Melo5457

Expert
What FMO has the best medicare enrollment platform, where I can enroll client via my laptop and not have to send them a link?

Thanks

are you doing face to face??

If so most carriers have a face to face sign deal don't they I am sure UHC, Aetna, and Humana does

I have always been over the phone so I don't know well But I have got the emails about it

as far as FMO's I have seen a lot of setups designed for over the phone with link and scope Not sure if its good for them to get into a compliance issue with no link but I could be wrong since its not something I look for

With the MedicareCENTER platform offered by Integrity Marketing Group, you can utilize Text-to-Enroll. However, the text message provides a link to the consumer to complete the electronic signature portion of the enrollment. This is helpful because the client doesn't have to look for an email in their account, but still must electronically sign through the link.

If you'd like more information on that platform, let me know.

Integrity Marketing Group has the Medicare Center as mentioned. The platform also doubles as a CRM, but I keep a duplicate client database in Excel just in case. It works great with people that have a cell phone and/or computer and are minimally tech savvy.

One of the shortcomings with the platform is when you're meeting with someone face to face. They can sign their actual application, but the SOA has not been designed where they can also sign it in-person. It they don't have their cell phone with them, or if they don't have one (yes, we know the poorest of the poorest has one these days), you have to do a paper one, scanned and uploaded.

I also wonder should you decide to move contracts away from Integrity, could they or would they pursue those clients in that database you built. You cannot delete clients on it, you can only modify their information. And if there's some sort of mixup (such as using the spouse's cell or email to sign up the other spouse), you as the agent cannot delete them and start over again. Some food for thought on accepting this convenience tool.

Integrity Marketing Group has the Medicare Center as mentioned. The platform also doubles as a CRM, but I keep a duplicate client database in Excel just in case. It works great with people that have a cell phone and/or computer and are minimally tech savvy.

One of the shortcomings with the platform is when you're meeting with someone face to face. They can sign their actual application, but the SOA has not been designed where they can also sign it in-person. It they don't have their cell phone with them, or if they don't have one (yes, we know the poorest of the poorest has one these days), you have to do a paper one, scanned and uploaded.

I also wonder should you decide to move contracts away from Integrity, could they or would they pursue those clients in that database you built. You cannot delete clients on it, you can only modify their information. And if there's some sort of mixup (such as using the spouse's cell or email to sign up the other spouse), you as the agent cannot delete them and start over again. Some food for thought on accepting this convenience tool.

If I were to do face to face as a buis model I would always have paper copies of generic Scopes on hand always

I have heard that same concern now about the integrity platform several times recently

I would love to hear if there are any safeguards for this type of stuff

If I were to do face to face as a buis model I would always have paper copies of generic Scopes on hand always

My business model is flexible though much is skewed to online. I was making reference that the the platform isn't flexible enough to go either way on the SOA, but does on the actual application, specially now where SOA's don't have to conform to the silly 48 hour prior to the appt rule.

My business model is flexible though much is skewed to online. I was making reference that the the platform isn't flexible enough to go either way on the SOA, but does on the actual application, specially now where SOA's don't have to conform to the silly 48 hour prior to the appt rule.

Not sure what You mean I have used it for scopes by text and email if I were to do face to face I would have generic scopes on hand

not sure where it would be a concern for anything

I get your point, but I think you're missing my point Vic, which is a very subtle nuance about the platform. And, I agree is of no great concern as you have expressed, but just inconvenient, and, a small glitch in the platform to my way of thinking.

So, I have met with people in person, and at that point you cannot complete a scope on the spot digitally. So, have to do a paper scope, scan it, and uploaded to the platform which can be done after you submit the app. Yes, it's old hat, but just inconvenient. And the point is that you can complete the app digitally in person, but not the SOA, which frankly doesn't make sense to me.

The bigger concern with the platform is what I had mentioned in my prior message, is that you don't "own" that information. Integrity and it's cohorts do, and as long as the marriage hasn't strayed too far from honeymoon bliss, everything is lovey-dovey, but if you get a divorce how is that data handled? That's why i have a duplicate CRM, a la old style Excel spreadsheet.

I get your point, but I think you're missing my point Vic, which is a very subtle nuance about the platform. And, I agree is of no great concern as you have expressed, but just inconvenient, and, a small glitch in the platform to my way of thinking.

So, I have met with people in person, and at that point you cannot complete a scope on the spot digitally. So, have to do a paper scope, scan it, and uploaded to the platform which can be done after you submit the app. Yes, it's old hat, but just inconvenient. And the point is that you can complete the app digitally in person, but not the SOA, which frankly doesn't make sense to me.

The bigger concern with the platform is what I had mentioned in my prior message, is that you don't "own" that information. Integrity and it's cohorts do, and as long as the marriage hasn't strayed too far from honeymoon bliss, everything is lovey-dovey, but if you get a divorce how is that data handled? That's why i have a duplicate CRM, a la old style Excel spreadsheet.

If you do digitally you have esigns and text sign option

Besides that Some carrier have direct sign online options

I mean as ins agents I have to access many many websites I have a password manager that organizes

its easy not hard not really any incoviences

I think you are over complicating

Agent Xcelerator is also a great program that has many tools in it, including the enrollment tool.

It is free to any of our agents and you can actually take it with you if you leave.

This program was put out by AmeriLife, so if you have any contract that goes through them or any of their downlines, you have free access to it.

Read more about it here: Boost Your Insurance Business With Our Free Tools

Latest posts

Back