Medicare/FE Via Phone Redux

BidnitMain

Expert
Decided to over--my other post went way off topic and sorta confused

What I gleaned from the previous posts:

For Med Supps: Seems to be pretty common to sell them over the phone and visit Cris Westfalls website.

For FE: Not as common maybe as Med Sup but--Some carriers that make it easy to sell by phone: Equitable, RNA, Foresters, Gerber, Baltimore Life

Ok so here are the pieces I am still missing so if you can advise/point me in the right direction:

1) Westfall: No specifics of their costs/services without paying for a membership---and there is no email or contact info on the site to ask the questions. I don't want to pay $20 to find out its not for me. Any idea how to reach them?

2) So are the same FE/MS LEAD sources used, just approached differently? Or do I need to look at a different source? Have read about live transfers etc have no clue whatever how they work.

3) My MAPD carriers do not allow agents to do MAPD via phone; but their incoming call center people can. Not sure I get the difference. Is there a way I can sell MAPD via phone?

I am getting the distinct feeling I am making this harder than it is, and if I can get my head around some good starting places to research I will be good to go

Hey THANKS guys for your help in advance.

1) Westfall: No specifics of their costs/services without paying for a membership---and there is no email or contact info on the site to ask the questions. I don't want to pay $20 to find out its not for me. Any idea how to reach them?

This I don't get, I mean $20 if that is too much then how will you afford other buis expense, Phone, leads, I you also need a quoting tool , The quoting tool alone is with more than $20

----------

3) My MAPD carriers do not allow agents to do MAPD via phone; but their incoming call center people can. Not sure I get the difference. Is there a way I can sell MAPD via phone?

Who does not allow by phone?

You can mail or email apps get signature and fax in and there are a few that allow online esig but most by paper for over the phone. The only thing is you can't cold call it has to be initiated by prospect such as a compliant mailer or internet lead

The $20 is just to ask a question, I have no clue what the "membership" includes. In the intro video he says to go to the overview--which I cant see.

I dont have any idea what he is offering. Just doesn't seem rational I have to pay $20 to ask what his services are. He doesnt mention quoting tool or what it entails--no way for me to tell.

MAPD on the phone--yes I do mail/email but the carriers inside people enroll via phone with no signature. Apparently that must be a loophole in the CMS regs. So an AGENT still has to get a signature apparently. OK thanks!

There is quiet a bit of info on Medicare Agent Training. He provides his system for selling over the phone. Pretty much everything you need to know. Reviews technology, etc. Other info as well.

The $20 is just to ask a question, I have no clue what the "membership" includes. In the intro video he says to go to the overview--which I cant see. I dont have any idea what he is offering. Just doesn't seem rational I have to pay $20 to ask what his services are. He doesnt mention quoting tool or what it entails--no way for me to tell. MAPD on the phone--yes I do mail/email but the carriers inside people enroll via phone with no signature. Apparently that must be a loophole in the CMS regs. So an AGENT still has to get a signature apparently. OK thanks!

If you don't have $20 to spend on a little research (for a website that already comes highly recommended) you might want to apply to Walmart :)

The $20 is just to ask a question, I have no clue what the "membership" includes. In the intro video he says to go to the overview--which I cant see.

I dont have any idea what he is offering. Just doesn't seem rational I have to pay $20 to ask what his services are. He doesnt mention quoting tool or what it entails--no way for me to tell.

MAPD on the phone--yes I do mail/email but the carriers inside people enroll via phone with no signature. Apparently that must be a loophole in the CMS regs. So an AGENT still has to get a signature apparently. OK thanks!

I guess it'll cost you $97 to ask a question. I understand it's now $97 to sign up...then $19.97 a month.

If you want to ask him a question, look up DaytonaGuy on the Forum.

I guess it'll cost you $97 to ask a question. I understand it's now $97 to sign up...then $19.97 a month.

If you want to ask him a question, look up DaytonaGuy on the Forum.

OH HOLY SMOKE something helpful! THANKS!!

**Update*** after about 20 minutes of searching his site I found an email address!

----------

If you don't have $20 to spend on a little research (for a website that already comes highly recommended) you might want to apply to Walmart :)

Why dont you just pay me $100 to tell you why I won't use your services now? Someone that insults total strangers without basis is NOT someone Im gonna spend money with. Just sayin.

Well played

Last edited:
OH HOLY SMOKE something helpful! THANKS!!

**Update*** after about 20 minutes of searching his site I found an email address!

----------

Why dont you just pay me $100 to tell you why I won't use your services now? Someone that insults total strangers without basis is NOT someone Im gonna spend money with. Just sayin.

Well played

I don't have a dog in this fight.... But if u were having trouble with $20, AFTER it was highly recommended... Then buying his leads without paying wasn't something Fortune was probably concerned about.

Let me recommend you send ME $20 and I will let you know what its for later

Yeah sorry Im not a Bernie Mawx supporter. Value given for value paid

Not giving someone $20 for a list of their services and costs. Absurd.

Oh well---as usual the PMs are where the REAL help comes from so....

Es Todo Bien!

Let me recommend you send ME $20 and I will let you know what its for later

Yeah sorry Im not a Bernie Mawx supporter. Value given for value paid

Not giving someone $20 for a list of their services and costs. Absurd.

Oh well---as usual the PMs are where the REAL help comes from so....

Es Todo Bien!

You asked for advice. Multiple people told you about his site. That wasn't good enough for you. So obviously you didn't really want their advice. It's not on them to tell you what is on his site. But if multiple people are recommending it, obviously there is some value to it. Trust me, if something isn't of value you are going to hear about it on this forum.

I get the distinct impression that you are a paralysis through analysis person.

Back