Medicare/FE Via Phone Redux

I am sure this is the reason for the new $97 on Chris site, I will say it is still worth far more.

But you even balked at $20 with glowing recommendations, IMHO a change of attitude would go a long way in future success.

I have never used Westfall- never met him, have not had a single interaction with him (although I would have very much enjoyed a beer with him last week.) But I do know that if I was new to the business I would jump at what he has to offer; probably the best return on investment you will ever get, especially since it is such a small amount of money. The value that you will receive from him dwarfs the money spent. If you are unwilling to invest such a small amount to better yourself, perhaps this is the wrong profession for you.

You asked for advice. Multiple people told you about his site. That wasn't good enough for you. So obviously you didn't really want their advice. It's not on them to tell you what is on his site. But if multiple people are recommending it, obviously there is some value to it. Trust me, if something isn't of value you are going to hear about it on this forum.

I get the distinct impression that you are a paralysis through analysis person.

Is your sole purpose on these forums to simply ridicule and insult? Why is that?

Did you ever hear the saying " If you cant say something nice....don't say it"

I'm paying $20 a month for Chris Westfall's Medicare Agent Training. I get a free web quote service from CSG which costs $20 a month. Do the math. Also, Chris provides tip on companies, products, equipment and strategy. It's worth it.

THANKS Mickey I appreciate someone that actually answered my question

The scores of thousands of hours that go into nothing more than trashing total strangers is abusrd. (not only a total waste of everyones time but---they are things I am SURE they would quake trying to say in person) It would seem EMPATHY is needed to be good at this---and I see none of that

Regarding paying an IMO something for nothing please consider

Years ago I went with an FE IMO that was "highly recommended" by many agents on here...and they were more of a hindrance than a help. A change to another one same thing.

So I returned here and asked for the best FE IMO, went with the firm most commonly mentioned. NOW the IMO will respond to an inquiry I put on here within an hour or two--but in general does NOT return my emails at all.

So I don't really have a lot of faith in IMO's and I am not gonna pay for the privilege of speaking to them.

Forgive me for not treating your "advise" as if it were JC himself speaking

So tried twice asking direct questions and no one can reply other than to puke out their anger. I dont need it. Im getting good advice from PMs so Im gone

Last edited:
So you dont know the first thing about him but highly recommend him?

I made you an offer to contact me for help at no cost yet you haven't bothered.

$20 is NOTHING to spend to get an idea if you want to sell over the phone. My association is the same price but we give a 3 day free trial. I hope that price is low enough.

You still have an open offer for free help.

Rick

So you dont know the first thing about him but highly recommend him?

Maybe that's because he respects the opinion of several who have advised to use Chris. Additionally, maybe he's seen enough of Chris's posts and videos on the forum to know that Chris knows what he's talking about.

Nobody is saying you have to use Chris. I think what we don't quite understand is all the push back regarding the advice given. It might have been better if you just simply said something like, "thanks for the advice, I will look into that" and left it at that. But then you start complaining about not knowing what's on his site and having to fork over a whopping $20. You probably should have just kept that to yourself and nobody would have given you a hard time.

You asked for advice and people gave it. Take it or leave it.

----------

THANKS Mickey I appreciate someone that actually answered my question

If you totaled up the time spent on here---there are scores of thousands of hours that go into nothing more than trashing total strangers. It would seem EMPATHY is needed to be good at this---and I see none of that

Regarding paying an IMO something for nothing please consider

Years ago I went with an FE IMO that was "highly recommended" by many agents on here...and they were more of a hindrance than a help. A change to another one same thing.

So I returned here and asked for the best FE IMO, went with the firm most commonly mentioned. NOW the IMO will respond to an inquiry I put on here within an hour or two--but in general does NOT return my emails at all.

So I don't really have a lot of faith in IMO's and I am not gonna pay for the privilege of speaking to them.

So tried twice asking direct questions and no one can reply other than to puke out their anger. I dont need it. Im getting good advice from PMs so Im gone

You aren't paying to work with an IMO, you are paying for his training material.

$20 is NOTHING to spend to get an idea if you want to sell over the phone. My association is the same price but we give a 3 day free trial. I hope that price is low enough.

Rick

Now if you don't take this and stop complaining about fee's. You need to find another line of buis, Because you won't be able to afford to market and will have to go door to door and end up like that last guy

Rick

Save your money.;)

----------

Now if you don't take this and stop complaining about fee's. You need to find another line of buis, Because you won't be able to afford to market and will have to go door to door and end up like that last guy

No one goes door to door anymore......and succeeds. :no:

Back