Medicare/FE Via Phone Redux

Decided to over--my other post went way off topic and sorta confused What I gleaned from the previous posts: For Med Supps: Seems to be pretty common to sell them over the phone and visit Cris Westfalls website. For FE: Not as common maybe as Med Sup but--Some carriers that make it easy to sell by phone: Equitable, RNA, Foresters, Gerber, Baltimore Life Ok so here are the pieces I am still missing so if you can advise/point me in the right direction: 1) Westfall: No specifics of their costs/services without paying for a membership---and there is no email or contact info on the site to ask the questions. I don't want to pay $20 to find out its not for me. Any idea how to reach them? 2) So are the same FE/MS LEAD sources used, just approached differently? Or do I need to look at a different source? Have read about live transfers etc have no clue whatever how they work. 3) My MAPD carriers do not allow agents to do MAPD via phone; but their incoming call center people can. Not sure I get the difference. Is there a way I can sell MAPD via phone? I am getting the distinct feeling I am making this harder than it is, and if I can get my head around some good starting places to research I will be good to go Hey THANKS guys for your help in advance.

Chris designed his website to be pretty much self service. He doesn't take calls from agents who are seeking info and draining his time. He has thousands who are happy with what he provides.

If you were in Barnes and Nobles and saw a book that looked like it could explain a whole lot of stuff about selling Medicare by phone, I hope you would quickly pay $100 for that. That is the same with his site but constantly updated.

Chronic getting ready to get ready guys don't get a lot of personal attention.

I had the most rude and demanding e-mail that I've ever seen in the last three years yesterday. Mr. "M.B.A." in his signature demanded that I justify the expense of the membership site and outline what he should expect to gain from it.

I told him it was on the site where he could see it, already, and he wrote back angry insults constantly throughout the day. I had a sneaking suspicion it would be chronicled here.. so I just did a search for my name.

Sure enough, here he was starting this thread. As I said before, I owe you nothing, sir, with no relationship and do not have the inclination to try to induce you to join the site. Whether you do or do not join makes no difference to me, but I could tell from the very first e-mail that you are high maintenance with a very short fuse and a constant demand to be pampered.

As I said in the e-mail, I wish you well on your quest.

Here's a free tip for you, since the site was such a nightmare for you to navigate. When you are trying to reach someone on a website - any website - look for the About Us tab, which is very easily found on mine and most others. There, you would see my contact information, as it should be.

Under that About Us tab, you would see the REVIEWS tab and what others had gained from using the program.. just a helpful tip for the next person you go asking demands of while ridiculing their work.

CW

I had the most rude and demanding e-mail that I've ever seen in the last three years yesterday. Mr. "M.B.A." in his signature demanded that I justify the expense of the membership site and outline what he should expect to gain from it.

CW

Thats our fault Chris, for recommending your site to him like 5 times & him repeatedly asking (whining) is it worth $20/mo?

What an ***!

"I had the most rude and demanding e-mail that I've ever seen in the last three years yesterday. Mr. "M.B.A." in his signature demanded that I justify the expense of the membership site and outline what he should expect to gain from it. "

I run into a prospect like this every here and there. I hope they found an agent to help them. I don't have time nor the need

"i had the most rude and demanding e-mail that i've ever seen in the last three years yesterday. Mr. "m.b.a." in his signature demanded that i justify the expense of the membership site and outline what he should expect to gain from it. "

i run into a prospect like this every here and there. I hope they found an agent to help them. I don't have time nor the need

:d pot....meet kettle!

At least vic120 is a respected member of this forum who provides real life insight into our profession, you (by nature of all of your posts on these threads) are just a troll

PMs tell me otherwise. Respect is in the eye of the beholder.....Silence is golden....have a great day! :)

At least vic120 is a respected member of this forum who provides real life insight into our profession, you (by nature of all of your posts on these threads) are just a troll

Just put him on ignore. I did and now the only time I see a post of his is when someone replies to him and quotes his post. He can run his mouth all he wants and I never see it. Trolls like him thrive on people responding to him.

Back