Medicare.gov, Incorrect for Silver Script

yorkriver1

Guru
1000 Post Club
Virginia
Silver Script website pricing tool, 2016, $3,297 annual cost including premium, all drugs on formulary. Choice plan.

Medicare.gov, for Silver Script, also says one of the drugs is not on formulary: $3,741.27 annual, incl. premium

Can't run Humana Enhanced plan pricing from front facing site. .gov: $3,552

First D Premier Plus, will try later. (Aetna).gov: $3,537

From rates on Medicare.gov First D wins, Humana Enhanced #2, Silver Script #4.

Client's closest pharmacy, and the one they love, is CVS. I think we may be done here.

Silver Script website pricing tool, 2016, $3,297 annual cost including premium, all drugs on formulary. Choice plan. Medicare.gov, for Silver Script, also says one of the drugs is not on formulary: $3,741.27 annual, incl. premium Can't run Humana Enhanced plan pricing from front facing site. .gov: $3,552 First D Premier Plus, will try later. (Aetna).gov: $3,537 From rates on Medicare.gov First D wins, Humana Enhanced #2, Silver Script #4. Client's closest pharmacy, and the one they love, is CVS. I think we may be done here.

Yep I've just told my clients that the website hasn't gotten the kinks out yet. I'll try back soon

Silver Script website pricing tool, 2016, $3,297 annual cost including premium, all drugs on formulary. Choice plan.

Medicare.gov, for Silver Script, also says one of the drugs is not on formulary: $3,741.27 annual, incl. premium

Can't run Humana Enhanced plan pricing from front facing site. .gov: $3,552

First D Premier Plus, will try later. (Aetna).gov: $3,537

From rates on Medicare.gov First D wins, Humana Enhanced #2, Silver Script #4.

Client's closest pharmacy, and the one they love, is CVS. I think we may be done here.

I am sure you are aware and not that it really matters as you do what's best for the client. The Humana Enhanced is non commissionable here for 2016. I am sure they would appreciate you sending them the business.

Only issue I have with humana is that if you have a med supp client call them to enroll in a PDP, the call center tries to switch them to a MAPD. Had this happen twice about 3 years ago. Client was very happy until she had to use her MAPD.

Now, I got licensed with Humana to prevent that from happening. I don't like to have client call the company directly, would rather we do it on medicare.gov or call Medicare directly.

Back