Medicare.gov wont print plan details

plannerman

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Is anyone else running into this. When I go in and try to compare MAPD plans it populates all of the data, until you click the print button. Then all data goes away and every category says not available? It is fully functional for the part D side of things. I looked around the website and I was unable to find any way to email them about this "glitch." Has anybody found a way to get this to work? Do they simply wait to 10/15 to allow this function to work, I do not recall having to wait in past years to run our comparisons.

Thanks and good luck to everyone. This is the first year that service may take up all of my time!

If you use Chrome you can print using the browser's print function. Choose "save as .pdf" rather than your printer.

It will bypass Medicare's print feature and it will retain the comparison.

If you use Chrome you can print using the browser's print function. Choose "save as .pdf" rather than your printer.

That is exactly what I am trying to do. I am surprised that nobody else is having this problem because it is happening to me at home, work, tablet or cpu.

When you compare 3 MAPD plans it lines them up side by side and shows all of the details. As soon as you select print (whether to print or save as a pdf) it removes all of the specifics like dr co-pay etc, therefore rendering it useless. If you just print the screen it always comes out funky as I am sure most of you are aware of. Obviously, I am lost at is point so I thought that I would throw this out there.

Thank you for any help.

In Windows you can also use Snipping Tool to capture the page and save it as a photo file and print it out that way.

That is exactly what I am trying to do.

I just tried again and rather than comparing two MAPD, I compared three MAPD and it worked just fine.

In Chrome - I clicked the three vertical dots in the top right of the browser to print.

I don't see why it would work for me but not you. To make sure we are doing the same thing - are you using the browser's print function (top right three dots...scroll down to print... change setting to save as .pdf)?

Back