Medicare Internet Leads

soflaguy

I'm fairly new to MedSup and MedAdvantage and need some advice on internet lead companies. I'm cold calling lists for MedSups but not getting anywhere. Can anyone suggest a good lead company?

I'm fairly new to MedSup and MedAdvantage and need some advice on internet lead companies. I'm cold calling lists for MedSups but not getting anywhere. Can anyone suggest a good lead company?

In my experience internet leads in general, are mediocre, at best. And the internet lead companies are at best, crooked.

I have seen many agents say the same on the forum. I'm cold calling from a good list (I am told) but I know I am missing a lot of prospects because of the DNC list. Perhaps more direct mail is the answer. Thanks.

Recently there was a terrific webinar on cold calling on Medicare Training 101. We discussed the how's and why's.

Several of us will be in Florida on Nov 13 and back in Vegas on 12/7. If you would like to join us we can discuss cold calling for Medicare supplements.

Or if you EMAIL your contact information we can chat on the phone.

Rick

Where's the meeting at in Florida?

We're heading down to Disneyworld for a few nights. While the Disney properties are basically sold out, Marriott has a bunch of hotels nearby for about $100 per night.

We'll get together for food and drink. Nothing is absolutely set but it will be a good time for discussion of insurance and suggestions.

Rick

Vegas sounds nice. I'll try to make that one. Thanks.

We're heading down to Disneyworld for a few nights. While the Disney properties are basically sold out, Marriott has a bunch of hotels nearby for about $100 per night.

We'll get together for food and drink. Nothing is absolutely set but it will be a good time for discussion of insurance and suggestions.

Rick

If you are disciplined enough, go for cold calling. I would recommend a dialer to maximize your time and efforts.

Internet leads are so-so at best. Many companies will sell shared leads to a call center, where the lead is auto-fed into their phone system and is called before you get a chance to even open the email containing their information. Even exclusive leads are not all they are advertised to be.

I always had better success going door to door for Medigap or FE. I never enjoyed cold calling and hired a telemarketer to handle that for me.

It takes a massive amount of resources these days to generate a quality lead online. Therefore if the cost is relatively affordable chances are it's not quality or it's been sold 10 times over. Lead brokers can claim that the lead was only sold 3 times, or even exclusive. However their "out" is always that people visit multiple websites.

Back