Medicare leads

ValeRosso

Guru
Hey y’all!

What kind of Medicare (non-LIS) mailers are you running and having success with?

Im asking because my previous IMO ran with a “Medicare changes” direct mail piece that mentioned “insurers increased their rates dramatically”. The manager said they got around 3% return, not sure how accurate that was. We’d go into the homes and write 99% MAPD’s off those leads.

I’ve inquired with Need a Lead and Lead Concepts, and I’m trying to decide what lead to run with. Need a lead has a T65 mailer which returns around 1.3%, lead concepts has T65 mailers that return around 0.7-1.0%. They also have AEP mailers that mention “medicare plan update, you may not be getting all the benefits which you’re eligible for” which apparently get 2-3% return.

With the t65’s, I’m looking at anywhere from 60-80$/lead. With the AEP mailer, around 18-27$/lead.

Not sure which direction I should be going, but I usually default to lowest cost for anything but I want to make the right decision. I plan on selling both MAPD and Supplements.

Any advice here is appreciated. Thank you!

Back