Medicare/life Agents: Mutual of Omaha/Oxford Leads at Cost

pbbaseball

Guru
100+ Post Club
I've been using Mutual of Omaha's and Oxford's direct mailers for a while, and have pretty good luck with them. They are cut and dry, to the point, and a professional tabbed tri-fold. The leads have prices on them, so when people fill it out, they know they are requesting information for a product, and know what it costs. Not just the standard generic mailhouse lead that people fill out, and when you show up, have no idea what or why they filled it out.

I've got a lot of direct mail equipment, and am currently doing mail for some of my personal friends/agents, but am debating opening it up to others. Since I've got the equipment, might as well.

I don't really want to just be a mail house, since I spend so much time in the field, and have been selling since 1998, but am debating offering leads at my cost for those that contract under me.

Currently I feel like I could bring on up to 30 agents based on my current equipment, and can do the Mutual of Omaha leads at $275/thousand, and the Oxford ones at $315/thousand.

If anyone has any interest or questions, feel free to PM me or ask on here.

I've been using Mutual of Omaha's and Oxford's direct mailers for a while, and have pretty good luck with them. They are cut and dry, to the point, and a professional tabbed tri-fold. The leads have prices on them, so when people fill it out, they know they are requesting information for a product, and know what it costs. Not just the standard generic mailhouse lead that people fill out, and when you show up, have no idea what or why they filled it out. I've got a lot of direct mail equipment, and am currently doing mail for some of my personal friends/agents, but am debating opening it up to others. Since I've got the equipment, might as well. I don't really want to just be a mail house, since I spend so much time in the field, and have been selling since 1998, but am debating offering leads at my cost for those that contract under me. Currently I feel like I could bring on up to 30 agents based on my current equipment, and can do the Mutual of Omaha leads at $275/thousand, and the Oxford ones at $315/thousand. If anyone has any interest or questions, feel free to PM me or ask on here.

Did you ever continue on with this offer of yours? Looking to get back into selling a lot more Medicare along with my FE......

Amber

I've been using Mutual of Omaha's and Oxford's direct mailers for a while, and have pretty good luck with them. They are cut and dry, to the point, and a professional tabbed tri-fold. The leads have prices on them, so when people fill it out, they know they are requesting information for a product, and know what it costs. Not just the standard generic mailhouse lead that people fill out, and when you show up, have no idea what or why they filled it out. I've got a lot of direct mail equipment, and am currently doing mail for some of my personal friends/agents, but am debating opening it up to others. Since I've got the equipment, might as well. I don't really want to just be a mail house, since I spend so much time in the field, and have been selling since 1998, but am debating offering leads at my cost for those that contract under me. Currently I feel like I could bring on up to 30 agents based on my current equipment, and can do the Mutual of Omaha leads at $275/thousand, and the Oxford ones at $315/thousand. If anyone has any interest or questions, feel free to PM me or ask on here.
i have an interest what do I do?

Any spots still open

Back