Medicare Long Tail Keyword Sources?

Are there any sites that offer suggestions for Medicare or Medicare Supplement related long tail keywords?

There are companies that offer keyword tools that allow you to see many keyword phrases based on an initial keyword.

While they can be helpful to discover keyword phrases related to your initial keyword(s) that you may not have thought of on your own, keyword tools are not a holy grail.

If you simply brainstorm every possible variable/category related to your main keyword(s) or niche, you can then come up with many ideas for content.

Keep sub-ing your niche, like a sub-category within a sub-category, etc. The lower you go, the more "long tail" keyword phrases you can come up with.

Example:
Food
Content idea - What should I eat?

sub-down - Diet foods
Content idea - The 3 best foods to eat for weight loss.

sub-down - Keto, Paleo, low-carb, etc. foods
Content idea - The 5 paleo foods to eat if you want to lose weight.

sub-down - breakfast, lunch, dinner, desserts, snacks, etc.
Content idea - The 5 tastiest Keto desserts you can eat while losing weight.

sub-down - recipes, how to cook, how often to eat, etc.
Content idea - How to properly cook your Paleo dinner so you don't add unnecessary carbs.
Content idea - Simple Paleo snacks to take with you on the go to avoid eating fast food.
---
Content ideas from lower sub-categories are just better (content-wise), and also better for "long tail" SEO traffic. The content contains more keywords and keyword phrases.

When people use the search engines, it's much more conversational and long-winded (i.e. "long tail"). They don't google "weight loss", they google "can I eat crackers on the Paleo diet if I already had some carbs earlier in the day".

And writing content by itself doesn't guarantee traffic. There are many variables that the search engines, especially Google, take into account when ranking content. Links, engagement, length of time on page, technical aspects of the title, amount and length of content, the strength of your other pages and the website in general, etc.

Last edited:
Back