Medicare Millionaire

I started a youtube channel called MedicareMillionaire to help motivate me to achieve my sales goals. Essentially I make a daily video report as to my sales performance. I started August 1st. I'm hoping to get viewership to increase the pressure!!!

Since I started, I have produced 54 sales (today is 2 month anniversary), which is a big increase for me. I'm also hoping some others join me in this crazy venture. Just get a webname, make some terrible videos (as mine are), and start posting. Just a couple people watch the videos, but it has proven to be a powerful motivator.

I figured there is no tougher crowd than this forum, so all the reason to not fail!!! Lastly, I'm not a medicare millionaire, I just thought the name had a ring to it and it is a goal.

I'll update this post as time goes on

Last edited:
I started a youtube channel called MedicareMillionaire to help motivate me to achieve my sales goals. Essentially I make a daily video report as to my sales performance. I started August 1st. I'm hoping to get viewership to increase the pressure!!!

Since I started, I have produced 54 sales (today is 2 month anniversary), which is a big increase for me. I'm also hoping some others join me in this crazy venture. Just get a webname, make some terrible videos (as mine are), and start posting. Just a couple people watch the videos, but it has proven to be a powerful motivator.

I figured there is no tougher crowd than this forum, so all the reason to not fail!!! Lastly, I'm not a medicare millionaire, I just thought the name had a ring to it and it is a goal.

Yeah fake it till you make it.:twitchy:

54 sales, almost a sale per day, is fantastic for a one person shop no matter what you are doing to motivate and generate leads. It appears you are becoming a road warrior which makes it even more impressive. Good luck with that.

I assume this is your YT channel.

Not that it matters, but I don't know if this is designed to be a training video, recruiting video, or both.

Didn't watch all your videos but did catch the one where you mentioned you lost your father. Sorry for your loss. Not that you need any inspiration but here is a footnote on the career of one of my favorite QB's, Brett Favre.

The best NFL game Brett Favre ever played | FOX Sports

I watched a few - I love the hustle and 54 is very, very, very good. Seriously - kudos.

Nice job on the 54 sales! Writing an average of 27 per month in your first two months is awesome. If you pump that up to 40 sales per month and retain most of your business, you should have about a million in renewals in a little over 6 years. Best of luck.

I was under the impression that he started making the videos 2 months ago, not that he’s been 2 months in the biz.

2 months in the biz and over 50 sales I’d call bs

I started a youtube channel called MedicareMillionaire to help motivate me to achieve my sales goals.

Congratulations on doing this and holding yourself accountable! You seem like a pretty cool guy I wish you very well.

Great numbers too, keep it up!

Back