Medicare Millionaire

Chrome has a free email tracker. Haven't looked at it. A lot of the free stuff comes with ads and spyware.

Update on telemarketing efforts. I’ve used several list services over the past several years. I’m hoping to get recommendations for better services.

I’ve used Salesdatapro and it has been ok. I used Salesdatalists and it has been a big FAIL! They don’t provide apartment or unit numbers in complexes. I discussed this with them and they gave me the impression they were going to fix the list, but never did.

Any additional recommendations?

Update on telemarketing efforts. I’ve used several list services over the past several years. I’m hoping to get recommendations for better services.

I’ve used Salesdatapro and it has been ok. I used Salesdatalists and it has been a big FAIL! They don’t provide apartment or unit numbers in complexes. I discussed this with them and they gave me the impression they were going to fix the list, but never did.

Any additional recommendations?
Get Unlimited Sales Leads - Telemarketing & Mailing Lists

I use list Shack when I'm calling the over 70 Market there's tons of data and the accuracy is okay for the turning 65 I would invest more money in a better service like Nati mark, it's better data.

I use list Shack when I'm calling the over 70 Market there's tons of data and the accuracy is okay for the turning 65 I would invest more money in a better service like Nati mark, it's better data.

Thanks, I went back to salesdatapro. We have been having success with them. Just today, during an 8 hour shift, my telemarketer informed me there were only 10-15 people that responded that we had reached the wrong number. That's about 400 dials.

Thanks, I went back to salesdatapro. We have been having success with them. Just today, during an 8 hour shift, my telemarketer informed me there were only 10-15 people that responded that we had reached the wrong number. That's about 400 dials.
Why are you not selling over the phone

Back