Medicare Millionaire

Absolutely.

Even with a cell phone there are so many things you cannot do, not to mention the distraction of talking on the phone while staring into your dashcam to record video's.

Scott and I have a similar business model except his book is more diverse and he is better looking. When I am on the phone with clients and prospective clients I use a headset. I ask questions, take notes and look up rates, answers, etc on my computer.

Often I am composing an email to send out with a proposal to the person on the other end of the phone. The information is there in seconds and we can discuss the report(s) as well as the email.

Windshield time is dead time for me even with a cell phone.

The folks who never answer their phone will probably not answer the door either. If they don't answer the phone, return my call, and/or if we don't connect within 2 - 3 days of them getting a rate quote on my site I close their file (and tell them so) and move on.

The take away can work by phone/email just as well as it does in person.

When I did F2F in the past I made presentations in conference rooms, offices of C level execs, in the air conditioned office of a sweat shop, standing over a copy machine (because there were no chairs) and on the hood of a car in 90 degree sun. Of all the places I have made my pitch the 19th hole is my favorite.

Had a Saturday AM appointment with a fellow that lived in a golf community. Even though the appointment was confirmed by phone the day before when I got to his house the wife told me he was on the golf course. I went to the 19th hole and waited. When he walked in with his foursome I got up and introduced myself. He excused himself from his party, joined me at another table. I reviewed our prior discussions then took out an application. He signed the papers, I left and he rejoined his foursome.

I don't chase people any more, they chase me.

And I never have to leave my house unless I want to.

It's 2018, you can do just about everything on that cell phone, on the road. If you need to, pull over. Every document for every client is on google docs and can be retrieved just as fast on cell phone (on the road) as laptop (in the office). Including scanning and faxing.

People who don't answer their phone, won't answer their door? Very rarely does someone not answer their door.

My windshield time is highly productive!!!

I don't compose emails to clients while I'm driving, because I very rarely send emails to clients. I generally sell to my clients and don't have any significant service work. When I do, I frequently go to their home as it's another opportunity to sell.

I also, never chase people. I run a pre-planned route each day and I'm done when I say so.

It's 2018, you can do just about everything on that cell phone, on the road. If you need to, pull over.

If I pulled over everytime I needed the phone for something other than talking I would never get anything done.

Don't try and sell me on working F2F. Been there. Done that. Got the t-shirt and the hat.

This works very well for me and is VERY profitable.

If I pulled over everytime I needed the phone for something other than talking I would never get anything done.

Don't try and sell me on working F2F. Been there. Done that. Got the t-shirt and the hat.

This works very well for me and is VERY profitable.

I'm not trying to sell you on anything. I stated that from the very beginning, there are two ways to skin this cat. I choose F2F, others choose phone sales. I'm interested in helping agents become successful in whatever avenue they choose

Latest posts

Back