Medicare Millionaire

I assume some FE sales... med supp pays around 250-300 for T65 and mapd pays over 45 for new, 1/2 for renewals.

You could ask @MedicareMillionair

And while on-topic, maybe we can find out why he left the e off of millionaire...
When he started, he wasn't a millionaire yet and couldn't afford the "e". :yes:

Or, they have a limit on the # of characters you can use in a username. :unsure:

This thread is old but know it's still educating visitors. Thanks to everyone that has contributed. I've learned a lot.

Can anyone provide some insight on the $932 average commission ($110000/118) that had been generated at this point by Nick. I understood MedSupps usual average commission to be around $300. Assuming MAPDs are 50% of his sales, MAPDs would have to be averaging a commission of well over $1500 per policy to end up with an overall average of $932. Is that correct? What am I missing?
(I used a 50/50 split of medsupps and MAPD for the sake of discussion.)

I make this clear in the video. The commissions are reasonably expected to come in for a handful of years. MA and Med Supps $240 commission x 4 years is an easy $932 per sale. That wasnt Esther exact calculation I used for that video as I had Annuity and other sales.

Thanks, Nick, and everyone for your replies. The calculation makes sense to me now. I had incorrectly assumed the total was just FYC. As you can see by my 'Posts' total, I'm new to this. I've been reading threads in the 'Senior' section for the past week and you've all taught me a lot. I've been blown away by how supportive this group is and have booked-marked lots of pages to revisit. Again, thanks.

Last edited:
Back