Medicare Millionaire

I used a website but can't remember the name. There are several of them that work. Maybe someone can comment with the names of these websites. If you are going to pursue this, message me and I'll find the name for you.

I tried upwork, I liked the site as the screen shots are taken randomly every 10 minutes or so. That was how I uncovered the person typing nonsense instead of dialing. I would be interested to know the other sites you used if you have time.

All around great advice here!

I've reached the 3 month mark and reached 104 applications. I may have lost a few of those, but also a few may have not been recorded. A couple things I've figured out recently:

Reinforced the "harder you work the luckier you get" saying. I've been getting lots of referrals and a fair amount of new to medicare, unexpectedly. Also, A few large cases have fallen in my lap.

Work doesn't get any easier but it does get more "normal". From a dead stop, it's awful tough for me to work hard. When you do it every day, it's becomes just a normal activity.

Lastly, when I started MedicareMillionaire I had a lot of bad habits. Out late, drinking too much, sleeping in, procrastinating, etc... For the most part, I don't recognize these bad habits any longer. They've been replaced by my enthusiasm to get back on top.

I've reached the 3 month mark and reached 104 applications. I may have lost a few of those, but also a few may have not been recorded. A couple things I've figured out recently:

Reinforced the "harder you work the luckier you get" saying. I've been getting lots of referrals and a fair amount of new to medicare, unexpectedly. Also, A few large cases have fallen in my lap.

Work doesn't get any easier but it does get more "normal". From a dead stop, it's awful tough for me to work hard. When you do it every day, it's becomes just a normal activity.

Lastly, when I started MedicareMillionaire I had a lot of bad habits. Out late, drinking too much, sleeping in, procrastinating, etc... For the most part, I don't recognize these bad habits any longer. They've been replaced by my enthusiasm to get back on top.

Man that is great production. You had mentioned that you use Salesdatapro for your lists. What would you say the disconnect rate is with them? I'm thinking of getting a couple of telemarketers in January and I was considering Salesdatapro. Being a subscription site I would think that it would be good to get at least 70% accuracy.

Man that is great production. You had mentioned that you use Salesdatapro for your lists. What would you say the disconnect rate is with them? I'm thinking of getting a couple of telemarketers in January and I was considering Salesdatapro. Being a subscription site I would think that it would be good to get at least 70% accuracy.

I can't tell you the disconnect rate. I have not looked at the data in a while and it has never been a focus for me. I do know that the monthly subscription rate program does NOT yield the best list possible. I've talked to Salesdatapro and questioned the quality of the list and all I got was a big sales pitch for a program that leaves voicemails without the the phone ringing. To smooth me over the person I spoke to gave me a million credits which is no help to me. I just wanted to get off the phone so I said sure, give me the credits.

Having said that, the lists work for me. Also, I don't know if they get much better. I do know they don't update the data every month. You just have to know how to use them.

If I use a list with 5 - 7k contacts, my telemarketer will spend two or three days with no results. I mean ZERO results. It's like a pile of bad numbers are lined up before you get to the meat of the list. I was told it's the way the data is reorganized by the dialer system (salesdialers.com). So, to counter this, I change the setting for order of dials to be descending vs. ascending. It is a salesdialers setting of your choice.

With this adjustment the bad numbers show up at the end of the list and we simply stop the campaign at that point. I'm not sure this would work for everyone.

I would be happy to speak with you when you get to the point of setting this up.

I watched a couple of your videos this morning before I got started, I love your attitude when everything around you is cratering! (when you purged your office)

Keep up the great work.

It's a Monday after the first week I failed to produce at a respectable level. It was bound to happen after the amount of energy this business requires as well as adding a daily video log on top of that effort. I had to slow down for a few days and not worry. This has been helpful as I feel recharged and ready to go at it again.

My biggest concern is that I now need 3.29 sales per day in order to meet my end of year goals. I feel this is attainable, but to do so I will need to increase my hours worked per day. I have been gradually slowing down and must reverse this trend.

Since August 1st I have 118 sales and over $110,000 in expected commissions from those sales. This includes expected renewal of Medicare clients. The Medicare Millionaire YouTube channel has been a big success for me. I am 100% certain having the YouTube channel has motivated me to work when otherwise I would have stalled.

Goal setting and accountability are great but don't get bogged down in the numbers.

Too often sales people do A + B and automatically expect the same results.

It doesn't work that way.

If A is the number of phone calls / DM pieces mailed / ad $$ spent and B is your follow up / appointment setting routine it is completely illogical to say this.

100 phone calls + 100 follow up calls = 10 sales (or 30 sales or whatever number you want).

Just as the number and quality of leads will vary from week to week so will the number of appointments you set.

If you are always expecting 10 sales from 15 presentations you will constantly be disappointed. Some weeks you will get 14 sales the following week none.

You cannot control who buys and who doesn't anymore than you can control who will answer the phone, return the reply card, agree to an appointment, etc.

The only thing you CAN control is activity.

If your activity is not getting the results you expect, increase your activity or change it to get the desired results. Keep in mind "if it isn't broke, don't fix it".

Too often sales people, including me, try to change something that IS working and end up breaking it.

Don't do that.

It's a Monday after the first week I failed to produce at a respectable level. It was bound to happen after the amount of energy this business requires as well as adding a daily video log on top of that effort. I had to slow down for a few days and not worry. This has been helpful as I feel recharged and ready to go at it again.

My biggest concern is that I now need 3.29 sales per day in order to meet my end of year goals. I feel this is attainable, but to do so I will need to increase my hours worked per day. I have been gradually slowing down and must reverse this trend.

Since August 1st I have 118 sales and over $110,000 in expected commissions from those sales. This includes expected renewal of Medicare clients. The Medicare Millionaire YouTube channel has been a big success for me. I am 100% certain having the YouTube channel has motivated me to work when otherwise I would have stalled.
Why not put a link to your YouTube channel in your signature so others can find it easily?

I failed to reach my goal of 230 deals by the end of 2018. From 8-1-17 to 12-31-17 I wrote 164 deals and it appears as though 149 have stuck. I haven't calculated total commissions earned but I will and I will post when done. I created nearly 100 youtube videos over that period of time. It was fun and I plan on continuing into 2018. It has been a difference maker for me. the final 2017 video can be found using this link

(you may have to copy and paste)

In a nutshell, I just failed to finish strong. Now, I'm looking at 2018. I initially thought 500 would be a reasonable number to shoot for over a full year. I'm second guessing that number and going to put in a couple months of hard work then determine whats feasible for the year.

Back