Medicare Millionaire

I failed to reach my goal of 230 deals by the end of 2018. From 8-1-17 to 12-31-17 I wrote 164 deals and it appears as though 149 have stuck. I haven't calculated total commissions earned but I will and I will post when done. I created nearly 100 youtube videos over that period of time. It was fun and I plan on continuing into 2018. It has been a difference maker for me. the final 2017 video can be found using this link

(you may have to copy and paste)

In a nutshell, I just failed to finish strong. Now, I'm looking at 2018. I initially thought 500 would be a reasonable number to shoot for over a full year. I'm second guessing that number and going to put in a couple months of hard work then determine whats feasible for the year.

That's awesome! I enjoy watching the videos - thanks for sharing. I think 500 would be a major grind if working F2F (or even phone).

Again, enjoy the videos. Sometimes it's like we're on our own little islands and we get a bit excited about client count...etc. It's nice to see others out there doing the same thing... getting excited about client count and pushing towards a big book of business.

I have received numerous inquiries regarding hiring Filipino telemarketers. In response I am doing a Facebook Live training Monday 1/29/18 at 8:30AM EST. I will review a step by step process how I hire and train my telemarketer. I will also bring my telemarketer live to answer questions. She is very excited to do this, so am I. Itr should be a lot of fun. My facebook page address is Medicare Millionaire

See you there!

I conducted my first Facebook Live training today for hiring Filipino telemarketers, Medicare Millionaire . I would say it was rocky at best. Somewhat embarrassing, but I'm okay with that. Today I also completed 100 days of Medicare Millionaire videos representing 100 days of work. It's been very interesting to look back at these videos. There is a bit of self discovery there in addition to the motivational effect.

I'm going to do another training next Monday 8:30am EST. For myself, as a medicare agent, I think it's smart to sell final expense insurance. This is especially true outside of medicare season. I have transition question and follow up that enables me to easily get FE sales. I'm going to share this with you. I'll post a reminder.

Lastly, I have set my 2018 goal at 400 sales. Initially I boasted of being able to do 500 on the year, but 400 requires 9 sales per week starting next week, that's a handful. I suppose I was humbled a bit coming up short last year. I'm going to post my progress.

I enjoy your videos and have a question. Do you pre-screen people before you go out? In one of your recent videos you said a lot of them have "corporate" benefits. The retired teachers, state employees etc I come across in PA I talk to first as it's usually a waste of time driving out to see them.

I don't screen. When I said a lot have corporate benefits, that was just a lot for that one day. In the south there are not a lot of people that have corporate retirement benefits. Mostly state employees. Many companies do not have the retiree benefits of yesteryear, so they too are worth visiting.

. Do you pre-screen people before you go out?

Everyone is different, but as one who has run leads without qualifying all I can say is this.

What a complete waste of my time.

If you are good at what you do you need to make sure you maximize your productive time.

Cold calling from lists, door knocking, failing to qualify the prospect, showing up without confirming the appointment, surprise one-leg's . . . the list is endless.

The only thing that earns money is the prospect interview. Some call it a sales pitch and pride themselves on their ability to always leave the house with an app in hand. Do and say whatever is necessary to make a sale.

That's OK for some but it is not my style. As I said, everyone is different.

My job is to help people understand the cost of decisions and indecision. Whether they buy or not, they have made a choice. My goal is to do what I can to earn a right to their business.

And most of the time that's the way it plays out.

I don't have a sales pitch. Rather, I ask questions, take notes, and answer their questions.

Pretty simple.

Too many agents think their job is convince someone to buy a product. Any product.

I also hear a lot of agents complaining they would like to sell more but their prospects can't afford a particular product.

Whose fault is that?

If you wait until you get in front of the prospect to qualify them, how much time and how many dollars have you lost?

Use your time wisely and you will end up making more than you would with all that unproductive windshield time.

Back