Medicare Millionaire

FYI - I'm doing a Facebook Live training today 2/5/18 @ 8:30am EST. Transitioning from a Medicare presentation to a life insurance sale.

Maybe the reason I don't sell 500 a year is because the idea of a 830am (730 for me) training class the day after the Super Bowl is NEVER going to happen. (Actually, it would never happen even if it wasn't Super Bowl Monday!)

I have received numerous inquiries regarding hiring Filipino telemarketers. In response I am doing a Facebook Live training Monday 1/29/18 at 8:30AM EST. I will review a step by step process how I hire and train my telemarketer. I will also bring my telemarketer live to answer questions. She is very excited to do this, so am I. Itr should be a lot of fun. My facebook page address is Medicare Millionaire

See you there!
Is the video still available?

Everyone is different, but as one who has run leads without qualifying all I can say is this.

What a complete waste of my time.

If you are good at what you do you need to make sure you maximize your productive time.

Cold calling from lists, door knocking, failing to qualify the prospect, showing up without confirming the appointment, surprise one-leg's . . . the list is endless.

The only thing that earns money is the prospect interview. Some call it a sales pitch and pride themselves on their ability to always leave the house with an app in hand. Do and say whatever is necessary to make a sale.

That's OK for some but it is not my style. As I said, everyone is different.

My job is to help people understand the cost of decisions and indecision. Whether they buy or not, they have made a choice. My goal is to do what I can to earn a right to their business.

And most of the time that's the way it plays out.

I don't have a sales pitch. Rather, I ask questions, take notes, and answer their questions.

Pretty simple.

Too many agents think their job is convince someone to buy a product. Any product.

I also hear a lot of agents complaining they would like to sell more but their prospects can't afford a particular product.

Whose fault is that?

If you wait until you get in front of the prospect to qualify them, how much time and how many dollars have you lost?

Use your time wisely and you will end up making more than you would with all that unproductive windshield time.

I wanted to "like" this comment twice but I can't so I will just quote it.

I'm still pounding out sales, I didn't start the year like I wanted but I'm in the groove now.

Still putting out daily videos to Medicare Millionaire Youtube channel and continuing to do Facebook Live trainings on Monday mornings. This upcoming Monday I will go over how I get in the door. This was a request and a good one because that's what it's all about. getting in the door and talking to people. Monday morning 8:30 EST Medicare Millionaire

My "closing your file" is a form email. Takes all of maybe 3 seconds to send. Right before doing that I take their name off any follow up automated emails and any rate reports are likewise eliminated so the earlier email links don't work.

Kinda fun watching people click those links and getting nothing after I have fired them.

First, is how I am responding here considered hijacking the thread? This is for somarco. I am new to the Forum and hope I am doing this correctly...please, what kind of email allows you to watch folks clicking on your links and seeing that earlier links don't work? Thank you.

First, is how I am responding here considered hijacking the thread? This is for somarco. I am new to the Forum and hope I am doing this correctly...please, what kind of email allows you to watch folks clicking on your links and seeing that earlier links don't work? Thank you.
That's OK.. Most threads get hijacked sooner or later.. :yes:

That's ok to hijack the thread, I'll bring it back. :) This thread is actually getting old, but I'm committed to see it through til my initial goals are met. It's been a good week for my business, but I realize I'm going to have to up my game to make the goals I'm after happen.

Back