Medicare Number Before Card Arrives

for every one time that happens, your going to have many that will not make the call and will not call you back.

To be even more crystal clear, I've never lost a single sale ever by hanging up while waiting for the prospect to find their mcid.

You lose sales in situations like this and you train agents? Are they running around afraid of losing sales at the smallest hiccup?

If you're so afraid of losing the sale that you can't hang up the phone and have them call you back to complete the app, then you did somwthing wrong.

In other words, you're wrong.

If I were face to face, I'd call as well with them right there. I'm not f2f very often.

But I call "marketer talk" with your whole "sell them another policy while on the phone waiting for a mcid." Haha, you aren't that good my friend. No way.

Why would I hang up the phone and have them call me back, I'm sitting in their house:wacko:

You can say I'm wrong, but I'm not sure what your talking about. It's been years since I've sold over the phone. All my sales are F2F.

Actually I often make additional sales as a result of spending extra time with a client. I would think all agents could do that. It's kind of a no-brainer. You could easily discuss Hospital Indemnity or Final Expense. Haven't you ever done that before, while sitting in the house.

Why would I hang up the phone and have them call me back, I'm sitting in their house:wacko:

Ok... follow along the conversation....

I'm not telling you to hang up - I know you sell f2f.

I'm saying your statement about my advice/process - your thinking that it will lead to lost sales more often than not - was stupid. A good phone agent will not lose a sale in this situation.

Ok... follow along the conversation....

I'm not telling you to hang up - I know you sell f2f.

I'm saying your statement about my advice/process - your thinking that it will lead to lost sales more often than not - was stupid. A good phone agent will not lose a sale in this situation.

If you insist, it was stupid (in bold). Although I never said it would lead to lost sales more often than not. As a matter of fact, I never said anything remotely similar to that. I simply said if you hang up the phone giving someone instructions to take action, there's a fair chance they won't do what you tell them. Sometimes they will, sometimes they won't.

I further said that, being in the house, I'm getting that information EVERYTIME time.

You lose sales in situations like this and you train agents? Are they running around afraid of losing sales at the smallest hiccup?

No, I train agents to sit in the house and get the sale. There is nothing I said that would lead one to believe I don't do anything but push forward in every situation and get every sale. There is no gray area here.

That you may feel it is some sort of extraordinary feat to get more than one sale in the house. That would be normal for me.

for every one time that happens, your going to have many that will not make the call and will not call you back.

Although I never said it would lead to lost sales more often than not. As a matter of fact, I never said anything remotely similar to that. I simply said if you hang up the phone giving someone instructions to take action, there's a fair chance they won't do what you tell them.

Ok, you're right.

-THIS-IS-CRAZY.jpg

I've walked out of houses with 3 sales many times.
Husband and wife = 6. Did that recently. :yes:

The most I have in a house is 8, but not all in one sit. I was actually showing them a HHC policy while on hold with Medicare. After they were told that he signed the ABN, so they owe that $2,000...they didn't feel like they could handle the extra premium until they pay off those lab fees. :sad:

Husband and wife = 6. Did that recently. :yes:

The most I have in a house is 8, but not all in one sit. I was actually showing them a HHC policy while on hold with Medicare. After they were told that he signed the ABN, so they owe that $2,000...they didn't feel like they could handle the extra premium until they pay off those lab fees. :sad:

Love it! Your a Rock Star. I know I’ve done 6 more than a few times. That’s kind of easy. Husband - Wife MAPD, HIND, etc

Last edited:
Back