Medicare Online Lead Generation Question

saintstigers

Guru
100+ Post Club
Louisiana
Question for the Medicare sales veterans out there. How many of you generate most of your medicare leads/sales via your website, social media presence, online marketing?

Lately most of my leads come from buying telemarketed leads, direct mail and cold calling lists.

On occasion I experiment with teli but seems i'm much stronger with internet leads. I'll do a DM drop when one of my FMO's give me a discount I cant pass up

However, most of my leads are Internet some live transfer leads,Seems to be the right combo for me

On occasion I experiment with teli but seems i'm much stronger with internet leads. I'll do a DM drop when one of my FMO's give me a discount I cant pass up

However, most of my leads are Internet some live transfer leads,Seems to be the right combo for me

Are these generated by your own website/online efforts OR are you buying internet leads?

I'm curious why? 80% of my sales are F2F... Then again, 80%+ of my sales are MAPDs, harder to sell by phone.

Its easier, I went on 3 appointments in the beginning just because the person insisted. I found no matter what it takes near 3 hours round trip and its not necessary. I can do everything over the phone in less than an hour.

Plus I have access to everything online,If I need to change products its all right here

I also found when I was out on one appointment I missed a prospect who just went on the other agent he spoke with because I didn't get back to him fast enough, Its easier for customer service as well. no gas also.The list goes on

I have found also with those that insist on in home I can turn those around fairly easy too.

----------

As far as MA 20% of my buis is MA. No issues over the phone

Back